Chapter 8

Shannon's P.O.V

So today I'm moving to London with Luke. I have to say I'm sort of excited.

"You ready to go?" Luke asked bring our carry bags downstairs. The rest of my stuff got sent there already.

"I need to get dressed and say goodbye to my brothers and mum!" I told him with tears in my eyes. He put the bags down and walked over to me and pulled me to his chest in a loving and protective hug.

"It will be okay I promise!" he whispered into my ear. I huged him tighter to let him now I heard him.

"I'm gona get dressed!" I told him with a small smile.

I got changed into my swets that has 'I <3 NYC' on the sides and my nirvana crop top. I pulled my phone out ready to text Emma.

To: My bitch em

*Ready for our adventure in living in a different country? :)

From: My bitch em

*Hell ye I am :P

I couldn't help but laugh at how excited she was for this.

I walk downstairs to see Jai and Luke smiling sadly at me. That broke me I started crying and I ran into their strong arms as they whisper comforting things to me.

I felt another pair of arms going around us and I new it was Beau.

Luke.H P.O.V

I walk into the Brooks sitting room to see the girl I've falling so hard for crying into all three of her brothers arms. I can't help the pang of jealously and guilt that comes to me. I know I shouldn't be jealous of her hugging her brothers but I can't help it and the guilt I know she's crying because she has to leave her family. I'm happy that Emma agreed to come with us.

"You okay baby?" I ask once she's out of her brothers embrace.

"Ye I'm fine!" she answers while leaning into my side and I wrap a protective yet possessive arm around her waist.

Just them Emma walks into the sitting room with Calum. His arms are wrapped around her waist. He let's go of her and she ran to Luke, Jai and Beau's arms in a loving hug as a goodbye. Calum was sending death glares to the three brothers.

"Okay we need to go now or we are going to miss our plane!" I explained to Shan, Cal and Emma.

"Okay! bye guys please call and text me as much as you can and I'll visit as often as I can!" Shan explains to her three brothers and mum.

Shannon's P.O.V

This is so hard to say goodbye to the people I spent most of my time around.

Luke was practically holding me up if he wasn't I'd probably be on my knees crying my eyes out.

I ran out of the house and into the car so my mum won't see me cry.

Luke's P.O.V

Shan ran out to the car. I let out a deep breath and faced her mum and brothers.

"I'm so..." I began but I was interrupted by her mum.

"No no its fine I get it you dont need to apologise to us!" she said with a small smile. Emma walked out to the car while me and Calum got our bags.

We walked out to to see our girls in a tight embrace crying.

Skip plane ride.

We finally landed. Shannon's asleep on my shoulder she looks so peaceful I don't want to wake her but I have to.

"Shan baby you need to wake up we landed already come on baby please wake up." I softly shook her shoulder. She slowly opened her eyes and gave me a tired smile.

"Come on baby!" she flushed at the nickname I gave her.

We finally got to my-our apartment that's going to take awhile to get used to saying.

Shannon's P.O.V

Holy shit this 'apartment' is huge. Like wow.

"Holy shit Luke this place is huge but its lovely!" I said with a smile and gave him a bear hug.

"Happy you like it baby!" he said and I blush and look away from him. He cuped my face with his hands.

"You look cute when you blush!" he gave me a cheeky smile witch made me blush a lot more then I already was.

"Luke!" I groan and cover my face with my hands. He took my hands away from my face.

"Don't hide your face from me!" he whispered into my ear "ever!" he added.

A/N

Hey guys :)

What do you think ?

Hope you liked it :)

Love, Shan :) x