Chapter 2

Luke hemmings P.O.V

Okay like what the fuck is going on my mum just told me I'm in an arranged marriage with some girl named Shannon Brooks.

I whip my phone getting ready to text my best mate Calum. I hope he has some advice for me with this!

To: Cal

* Please get ur ass to mine quick!!!

within seconds I got a reply.

From: Cal

* On my way u okay mate?

To: Cal

* I'll explain when u get here!!!

From: Cal

* Alrii almost there!

I pace back and forth waiting for Calum to get here. GOD WHAT'S THE FANDOM GOING TO THINK???

Finally Calum came running through the front door.

"What's wrong mate?" he asked rushed.

"I'm in an arranged marriage and I'm freaking the fuck out!!!!" I said really fast.

"Okay mate! Do you know her name?" he asked rather calm.

"How can you be so calm right now?!?" I asked panicked.

"Okay okay calm down mate and sit down explain what your mum said to you!" Calum said pulling me into my sitting room.

I sat down taking deep breaths in and out. I have to pack all my stuff tonight to leave to see my future wife I guess.

"Okay explain!" Calum said after a long silence. I took a deep breath and started to explain everything that him.

Flash back :

I had just gotten off the phone with my mum. She told me she was coming over that she had big news to tell me. I'd be lieing if I said I wasn't nervous!

Minutes later there was a knock on my door letting me know if might be my mum. I ran to open the door and there was my mum all smiley.

"Come in!" I opened the door wider.

She walked straight into my sitting room with my following quickly behind her.

"Is everything okay mum?" I asked rather nervously.

"Yes do you want to take a seat for what I have to tell you?" she asked.

"Ye sure!" I sit down on the couch facing my mum. Waiting patiently for her to tell me.

"Your in an arranged marriage with one of my closest friends daughter!!!" she said excitedly. My mouth dropped wide open with what she just told me. I was at a loss for words.

"W-what t-thats not fair mum I should be aloud to find my own wife when I'm ready!" I stuttered to her still in shock.

"I'm sorry Luke you have to go through with this!" she said while standing up and walking to the door.

"WAIT!!!" I said to her rushing to catch up to her. She turned around and raised an eyebrow at me.

"What's her name?" I asked referring to my future wife.

"Shannon, Shannon Brooks!" she said with confidence. After that she walked to the door and turned to face me and said "Please pack your bags we will be leaving tomorrow to Melbourne, Australia so you two can meet!"

After that she left.
Flash back over.

Calum just sat there looking completely lost. After a long silence he finally spoke.

"You better start packing mate!!" he said while laughing. I sat there in complete shock that he said that.

I stand up shake my head and go to my room to pack my shit to meet my future wife!

A/N

Hey guys chappy 2 YAY!!!!!

Just wanted you guys to know what Luke was thinking about the arrangements.

Please Vote and Comment what you's think so far :)

Sorry if it's short and for spelling mistakes!!

Chapter dedicated to Emma-JaneMeehan

Love , Shan :) x