Thomas x Reader (Love at First Sight)

Word count: 525
Time: Present
Warnings: None
Requested: Yes and it was by Mosquitomeme101

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Y/n) POV:

     Love at first sight. It's either something you believe in or don't. And I don't really believe in it. Well not until I recently started working with someone.

"Hey (Y/n)!" Peggy said poking head through my office door. "Hmm." I hummed. "Mr Washington needs you in his office." She said. "Okay I'll go now." I got up from my seat and walked over to Washington's office.

"Sir you said you needed to see me?" I told him. "Ah yes! Miss (L/n) meet Thomas Jefferson. He will be helping you with your work." "Oh! Okay." I said. "So Mr Jefferson she'll show you around!" He nodded his head toward me.

I gave a quick smile and he followed behind me. "So uh are y-you excited?" I stuttered. Gosh why did he have to be so cute. "Very excited! Especially since it's with you darlin." He smiled. "Oh uh th-thanks!" My face heated up quickly. He chuckled as he watched me cover my face.

"Well this is our office." I showed him the room as he walked around. "It's big!" He said. "Yeah." "So it's just us in here?" He asked. "Yeah. Why?" "Oh no reason."

"So uh wanna come over to my place tonight?" He asked. I turned around and he was standing right there. "Oh uh um s-sure!" I was a complete mess around this guy. "You're cute when you stutter." He smirked.

"Well work ends in a few hours so you can help out around if you want." I told him going through some papers. "Mhmm" He hummed.

A few hours later

I packed up my stuff. "Need a ride darlin?" He asked. "Oh no I have a car! B-but thanks for the offer!" I told him. "Hehe forget the car! I'll take you. After all you don't know where I live." He chuckled. "O-okay." I mumbled.

He took me out to his car and we got in. It was quiet the whole ride there. "Welcome to my home sweet home!" He opened his door to the apartment. "Nice place." I simply told him.

"Thanks. So you want dinner?" He asked. "Oh uh sure!" "Great cause I'm making Mac n cheese!" He yelled. I laughed as he raised a box of macaroni in the air like it was his child.

     "Has anyone ever told you how cute your laugh is?" He laid his arms on the counter. I smiled as my face went red. "N-no you're the first." I mumbled.

     As Thomas cooked we talked a little to get to know each other. "Here you go!" He said handing me a bowl of macaroni. "Thanks." I softly smiled.

     "So (Y/n) I know we just met each other buuuuut I really like you and-" he pressed his lips onto mine as my eyes widened. I relaxed a bit then we pulled apart. "Well I think that might of finished off my point." He finished. Let's just say that night ended with Thomas becoming my boyfriend and getting very heated.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~