The wedding

Hope you guys like it! Sorry for the block. Schools started and I'm taking high courses to become a Zoologist.
————
Sarah was almost in awe at what was going to happen. She's basically getting married. Donning a beautiful outfit to match her red stripes, she smiles as she sees the blossoms being placed into a flower crown. Her sister in law explained that they were fire blossoms and understood why her brother called her one. The beautiful flowers looked like red lotus blossoms but with a fiery looking center.

Sarah was honestly being extremely nervous for her wedding day, so it was quite normal for her to be scared on such a big day. She just hoped she doesn't screw up and embarrass her beloved Bakuub. But her worries dampened when her future niece began to tie bows onto the little thanator.

Eventually Yeyinde comes to get her, as he is to be her escort in these sorts of situations as well as bless their bonding ceremony. He takes her hand and reassured her before leading her towards the huge festivities.

Sarah's worries swept away after she saw her mate in complete decorative armour, his helmet under his arm. His gaze was almost awed, full of love as he saw his mate come up to them.

After she was handed off to him, Yeyinde started to bless them, when that was over, they had a short feast before they let the newlyweds go off to consummate the marriage.

(WARNING: MATURE THEMES AHEAD)

Bakuub quickly set her down on their bed in their new home and kisses her deeply, letting his instincts take over as he attempts to remove his pants.

Sarah blushes and removes her clothes quickly. She could hear her mate's breath catch in his throat once she let the rest of the outfit fall.

She almost laughed at how fast she was pushed onto the bed and climbed over. She smiles and softly kisses her lifemate Ashe positions himself at her entrance. She braces herself as he pushed himself in, and started the whole mating process.

After about an hour of mating, the two finally finished and collapsed onto the bed. Bakuub wrapped an arm around her waist, pulling her to his broad chest before falling asleep.

(MATURE PART CLOSED. SORRY IF IT SUCKED I DONT LIKE DOING THOSE)

In the morning, Sarah was woken up to find Bakuub purring softly in his sleep, which made her giggle. She then thanked god for all the blessings he gave her in life as she lashed in her beloved's arms while basked in golden sunlight
————
There we go! Btw guys, this book might soon finish to make way for another one, starring Sarah and Bakuub's daughter