The confession

In this chapter, Bakuub figures out he loves Sarah.
————
The next day, Bakuub had to go to a gathering, so he let Sarah go explore and have her some credits if she wants to buy some things.

They both parted ways and she heads to the marketplace. She starts to look at some clothes and jewelry for in case Bakuub brought her to a gathering. Unknown to her was that a male was watching her intently, already into a rut. He was planning to try a mate with her. He just needs to get her alone where no one will try to stop him.

As Sarah heads towards the meeting point for her to meet up with Bakuub to go to dinner, she decided to stop at a certain place to try out the new outfits she bought for the event. She walks into a changing area which some females use for their mating. She starts to pick out a dress and puts it on.

But just then, the male nearly rips the door off and pins her to the back. Immediately, Sarah used every single self defence move she knew but it had no effect. She then tried to scream.

It seems Bakuub heard it because he appeared. And boy he was pissed to hell.

(Bakuub's POV)

After the meeting, Bakuub waited for Sarah for almost an hour before he decided to explore the marketplace as well. Just then, He heard a scream. Sarah's scream. Anger coursed through his veins and he chased after the screams.

He literally ripped the door off of its hinges and growls deeply seeing his halfbrother attempting to subdue the screaming female he was trying to mate with.

Bakuub grabbed him and threw him out of the room and started to beat the living shit out of the other male. Once he was done, two females had to take him to the medical bay of the mothership.

He turns to Sarah and cradled her to him. "Are you hurt? Do I need to bring you a medic?" He asks her. She just shook her head curled up to him. He puts a dress on her and picked up all her things before carrying her back to their ship. He cooed softly to try and calm her.

He brings her to his room and puts her on his bed and covers her with the warm fur covers. He lays down next to her and plays with her hair softly.

He suddenly realized that he loved this woman. He loved her sassiness, her intelligence, her gentleness with children, everything about her. He sighed softly, not knowing how to word it.

"Sarah, I must tell you something but it's not the best timing" he says. "I had worse timing. Go on" She tells him. "I-I think I love you" he says to her and places his forehead to hers. "But doesn't your kind have several mates?" She asked. "Listen to me. I choose you. I'll choose you over and over and over. Without pause, without a doubt, in a heartbeat, I'll keep choosing you." He tells her. Sarah blushes and nuzzles him. "I'll choose you too" she tells him. Bakuub purrs and nuzzles her. "Be My lifemate?" He asked her. She smiles and kisses his cheek. "There's your answer" she says to him.

He smiles and looks at her. "Uhm I need to mark you by biting your shoulder" she looks at him. "Go on" She says to him. He nods and bit her shoulder hard enough to make a scar. He then licked the blood off her shoulder. She kisses his cheek again and nuzzles up to his chest. He wrapped his arms around her and they both fell asleep until dinner.
————
Tadaa! How did everyone like this chapter?!