Bonding

Thanks to someone's feedback, apparently people really like this! So here's the second chapter! Now this will have a bit of humour in the form of Bakuub walking in on Sarah as she bathe. Don't worry, any, if at all, hanky panky stuff will happen only in later chapters.
——————————————

Bakuub woke up in a hurry, not wanting to miss his newfound interest. He didn't even bother to untangle the mess he called his dreads. Didn't even take a shower either. He just got dressed and armoured and ran to her campsite.

But once he gets there, he only finds Bolt tied to the truck, chewing on a bone of some sort. He used his mask to find where she's gone. He follows her trail to the waterfall. He noticed that her clothes were laying on the banks. He poked his head out from a bush and immediately fell back in fear as a bar of soap hit him in the face. Apparently, the female was bathing and he walked in on her.

"YOU PERVERTED SON OF A BITCH! I DON'T KNOW WHAT KIND OF SICK TRADITIONS YOUR KIND HAS BUT ON EARTH, YOU DON'T WATCH A FEMALE WASH HERSELF!" She screams and covers herself with a towel.

The male attempted to get up, trying to test out his repaired translator, but a plastic bottle of some type of soap hit his face again. "OUT!" She screams. The yautja knew better then to aggravate the female and follows her orders, going to wait at the camp.

It took an hour before she got back, her hair still wet. The look in her eyes scared him more then the one his father gave him when he attempted to stowaway on a hunt.

"What was the big idea Spear?! With all that fancy pants technology on you, couldn't you notice that I was bathing?!" She asks him, completely pissed off.

The male legs out a sigh and tested out his translator. "Didn't see. Didn't mean too. Bakuub sorry" eh, still needs some improvements, the male thought. "Translator broken" he says, pointing to the special device in his helmet.

She sighs angrily. "Still you're a super mutant compared to my species. So next time, at least make some noise to warn me" she tells him. He gave her a nod.

The woman grabbed a pan and put some thin strips of meat and eggs in it, letting them cook over the embers. She looks at him and threw in several more strips and eggs. The male looks down sheepishly, hoping that he didn't inhibited on her hunt by draining her supplies quickly.

It took little time before everything was cooked, and she handed him a plate of food. Bakuub nodded in gratitude and ate heartily. But something made him stop midchew as he stared behind her. He swallowed hard and quickly activated his plasma cannon.

"Don't move" he said and aimed the cannon. Sarah looks at him like he was nuts and looks behind her.

Big mistake.

A xenomorph shrieked and pounced on her. The girl quickly scrambled and grabbed the 12-gage she brought with her in the possibility that she gets attacked by a grizzly again.

She shot the jet black creature in the head at the same time as Bakuub shot his cannon. Apparently both shots were enough to kill off the creature. It landed next to her with its head bleeding heavily.

Sarah let out a scream of agony as it's acidic blood started to burn her hand. The yautja immediately grabbed her hand and put it in some water from a nearby brook. He tried to comfort the female, knowing how painful the blood burns were. A scar was forever imprinted on his back from when he was protecting his younger brother from a blast sent by a spitter xenomorph. He just hoped the water would wash it off. Otherwise he might have no choice but to amputate before it gets into an artery.

Luckily, his prayer was answered as the blood washed off. He took the hand out and started to rub a special salve on it and then wrapped it up. Needless to say, her hunt had to be cut short.

Sarah sighs and looks at her camp. "Great. Plus I'll need to pick up the mess my sorry excuse of a boyfriend made back at home." The male looks at her curiously. She has a mate? But by the sound of it, she doesn't love him.

Sarah looks up at Bakuub. "Mind helping me out with the camp?" She asked. Bakuub nodded and helped her pick up her things.

Soon, she was ready to leave. She looks up at the male after putting Bolt in the truck. "Thanks big guy. It will be really hard for me to forget you. You know, now I have a scar to remember you by" She tells him. Bakuub tilted his head at her farewells. She didn't notice that he's going to follow her, did she?

The girl got into the truck and drove down a dirt road towards the main one. The yautja immediately ran towards his ship to follow.

—————
YAY I COMPLETED THIS IN A DAY!
I hoped you liked it!