A new body and meeting the family

I'm so sorry for the delay, I've been having writer's block and was practicing my fishing skills. In return, here is a long ass chapter
———
It's been about a week since her transformation and Sarah was still not used to her new body. She needed help when it came to moving from one place to another because her new legs were hard to get used to.

Bakuub was with her every step of the way, doing his best to encourage his mate. He reassured her that she was still quite beautiful even with the new changes. Unfortunately, the crests on her forehead had faded off and her mandibles can't be moved but she was still a very good Huntress once she got used to her body.

The little Thanator, now lovingly called Fang, had also grown a little ever since they got him. He was growing quickly which was usual in his species. He always was a Sarah's feet, keeping an eye out for his owners.

Sarah had noticed that Bakuub was being tense for the past few days. Whenever she'd ask about it, he would pretend to ignore her or that he hadn't heard her, or would change the topic.

Finally, she had enough.

Bakuub was about to get her up on her feet to go see her doctor on the ship when she refused to move. "Fire blossom, we need to go! It's for your own good!" He says.

Fire blossom was his new nickname for her as her red stripping and sun kissed skin reminded him of the flowers known as Fire Blossoms on his planet. They're known to be beautiful, but deadly if ingested.

"No, I'm not moving until you tell me what's been bothering you for the past few days!" She growls at him. After some begging, he finally told her.

"Very well! My father and mother want to meet you but I'm afraid of their reaction!" He says. "Why are you afraid?" She asks. "A tradition in my father's family is for you to fight one of my parents to show how worthy you are. You can barely walk so how in paya's name will you fight?!" He said in a panicked voice.

"I have my guns, remember?" She told him. "It's hand to hand combat" He replies. "There must be another way to show my worth to your parents!" She says. "Unless you complete your Shiva in this state, I doubt it." He huffs.

"What's a shiva again?" Sarah asks him. "A right of passage. You must kill a hard meat, and bring back its skull. But again, you are in no condition for that" Bakuub replies.

"Any other ideas on what I can do?" She sighs. "Kill a bad blood?! All I can think of you can't do!" He says. Sarah smirks. "What if I challenge your family to something I can do but they can't?" She asks him. He looks at her in curiosity but liked her plan and begun to discuss it with her.

(Time skip)

A few days later, after a slightly long journey, they arrived on Yautja Prime. Sarah was a bit more used to her body now and could move on her own, but she can't run or jump yet.

As the shuttle's hatch door opened, they saw his parents waiting for them. His father was a tall, battle scarred yautja who held a spear in his hand and wore decorative armour. He had a bit more of yellowish green colour to his skin compared to his son. His mother was a beautiful yautja Female with her own fair share of scars to her. Her skin was a nice teal colour and she wore a purple garment.

Bakuub and Sarah approach them both with Fang at their heels, who was wearing a collar with a tracking device in it. Sarah had put on a lovely blue and white dress that matched her eyes. She nods her head in respect to both yautja who watched her with a critical eye.

After a moment of silence, the mother speaks up. "This is the most beautiful female you've ever seen? Little spear, darling, are you going blind? She looks like she's deformed!" She huffs. "Mother she has just gone through something traumatic done to her by human pests. She was a beautiful human girl before this" Bakuub says. "Human?! You dare disgrace your bloodline with a HUMAN?!" The teal female hissed out. "She is stronger then most yautja females. Why must you judge her so harshly?! She was named Dhi'Rauta for a reason!" He hisses. His mother growls and he lowers his head.

"A disgrace is what she is! Come with me, I'll find you a PROPER female!" She huffs and tried to pull Bakuub away, but Sarah slapped her hand away, appalled the female shrieks at Sarah. "HOW DARE YOU!" She says and struck Sarah across the face.

Immediately, Fang jumped up and bit her arm, trying to protect his mistress. The disgusted Yautja female chucked him at the nearby wall, letting everyone near hear a clear break of a bone.

Infuriated, Sarah tackles the teal female down and takes out her rifle from a hidden holster in her back. "Hurting me is one thing, but NO ONE hurts my animals!" She says. Right as the female was about to fight back, Bakuub's father interrupted. "Stop. That is enough, Ju'dha" He ordered. "But Vayuh'ta, this freak is touching me!" She screamed out. The male walks over and pulls the females appart before forcing Ju'dha up. "Your actions are dishonourable, mate. This female is obviously trying to protect her companion and our son. I deem her worthy, without a test needed" he tells her.

He looks at Sarah and nods his head. She bows her back to him before retrieving Fang. It was clear that his front left leg is broken in two. Fortunately that his species had six.

Bakuub thanked his father before holding his mate by the waist. His father proclaimed that a ceremony would be held to formally unite them, and Bakuub smiles. Sarah didn't know what the ceremony consisted of but still enjoyed the idea and gladly accepted.
———
Done! Also I'll put a warning in the next chapter because there is a high probability of smexy things happening.