The coma

Okay so this one is going to be a bit sad.
————
Sarah holds Bakuub's hand as he lays unconscious in the hospital berth (which floats btw because they're so advanced). He had IVs put into his arm and was still unconscious.

The ship's chief medical officer walks in and looks at her. He as surprisingly a half human hybrid. "Hello miss Gallagher. I'm Doctor Mercer. I have some good news and bad news for you." He says. "The good news?" She asked him. "He will recover very quickly." He says, which makes her take a breath of relief.

"The bad news is, he's in a coma and we don't know how long it will be before he wakes up. I'm truly sorry ma'am." Dr Mercer tells her.

Sarah was completely shocked. How hard that Guan'Twei hit him for her lifemate to be in a coma? "We also found, strangely enough, a tiny amount of Phenol in his system." He says. "We think it's what triggered the coma. Phenol is a liquid that is quite volatile. It can lead to coma in small doses, and sometimes death. We also found that he had been stabbed a few times. Phenol might've been on the blade he was stabbed with. But only bad bloods use phenol in their weapons to weaken their enemies faster. It's illegal to use." Mercer tells her.

That's when Sarah looked convinced. If Guan'Twei had an illegal weapon, then he could be turned into a bad blood. It's already bad curtesy to try and take away a lifemate.

"Send those results to Yeyinde. I need to go see the security chief around here." She tells him and walks out of the medical bay in a hurry.

She ran until she got the the security officer's office and hurried in, explaining what happened to the officer, who immediately sent out a search for Guan'Twei.

After several hours, they found out that he left the mothership. Yeyinde has already sent a warning to all other clans about Guan'Twei. He was to be brought to court and to be branded as a bad blood.

Meanwhile, Sarah had remained by her mate's side as he attempted to clear the phenol in his body subconsciously. She promised herself not to leave his side the most she could. Many females had come by to give their apologies to her, even Maria and her group. The blonde had completely changed her looks to be more decent and proud of her body.

Sarah sighs and puts her head on his chest, listening to his heart beat. She prayed deeply for it not to stop.
————
How did you think?