Hello

Hey, it's been a very long while, and I have some news. Unfortunately I am just not connecting with the story anymore, and I'll be very honest, I wrote this long ago when I was quite inexperienced, so I might a) completely rewrite it if I hyper focus on the fandom again, as motivation and executive dysfunction is a BITCH, and b) have to place this book as Completed until I remake another. I am so very sorry, and I definitely understand I'm a huge AH for not telling you sooner.

It's just...life has been chaos, I have two actual books plus an autobiography around my life with autism planned and I'm already setting up to go to university in advanced Psychology studies. To be quite fair a lot has happened. I have grown. I still love these fandoms, all of them, but it's hard to return to them when my focus isn't on them.

I promise to rewrite someday, but it will take more time. But understand this; each and every one of you are an inspiration to me. I never expected this stupid book to blow up as it did. I never would've followed my dream of writing novels one day without you all. So from the bottom of my heart,

Thank you. All of you. I promise this is not goodbye, and I love you all.

If you want to see where I am writing my two novels now, my new account's username is Zemira Gallagher. I will be posting my two novels under that pen name and my newer, advanced fanfics I will make, with the upcoming one based around Dragon Age: Inquisition (my fav 🥰) and you can see the first chapter of my actual novel, 'Chains of Glass'.

I love you all, and I promise to TRY and update.

With regards,

AutoConGirl0207 ❤️❤️❤️❤️