.:NINETEEN:.

~(Y/N)'s P.O.V.~

It's all my fault.

I trudged through the sandy ground as I ran over to a building not to far from where I last heard Logan had visited. I was really upset right now and the last thing I needed was for Logan to not come home and me be alone once again.

"Logan!?" I call out.

There was no response. 

Dammit, where could he have gone?

I suddenly heard a truck turn on and someone shout and grunt, almost as if there was a fight going on somewhere. I ran over to where I heard the truck, repeatedly tripping on sand. When I reached the building, I hid behind the corner, making sure no one saw me. When I peeped around the corner, I saw Logan, unconscious in two men's arms. 

I stepped out into view. 

"Hey! Asshats!"

The two men stopped and looked at me. Getting a full visual on me, they dropped Logan and pulled out there guns. Three more men jumped out the back of the truck.

"It's the other experiment! Get her!"

Wow. These guys act like people in the movies. How cheesy and pathetic am I right?

I ran at the two men who were holding Logan, pulling out my claws and sank them into their chest. I felt one of their guns fire and hit me in the stomach a bunch of times before the host finally let go and died on the floor. My own blood painted his shirt.

I huffed and threw the other man to the ground and walked over to Logan who was still unconscious in the sand. I slapped his face, attempting to wake him up. 

"Logan! Wake up, hun!"

 I kept trying to wake him up, trying everything I thought would be able to shake him awake but I was told I couldn't when I heard the click of a gun.

I spun around, ready to cut open whoever dared hurt me but I was stopped when a heavy gun knocked me upside the head. My head rang and I suddenly felt incredibly dizzy. The only figures I could make out were the black and grey suits on men that surrounded me. 

I tried to shake off the dizziness and when I finally could get a good visual of who hit me, a familiar man walked up to me and crouched down. 

"Sorry, hun, but I think you have something of mine, that I need back," Stryker said.

"All I have that you don't is a sense of respect, d-dick wad. You cos-s-s-t me my life and my f-f-family. You're sick and need a doctor," I slur. My brain wasn't functioning with me and I was getting tired of it.

"The only sick person here is you, Logan, and that darling little mutant friend, Jordan," Stryker stood up. "But don't worry, Jordan is safe with us."

"J-Jordan?" I became angry. "What did you do!?" 

I swiped forward but missed and fell into the sand. I got a mouthful of dust and my eyes stung as sand was kicked into them. I grunted and crawled for Stryker.

"You'll regret everything if you dare lay a hand on her!"

A few men laughed as I made a fool out of myself, crawling on the ground. I didn't care. The only thing I cared about right now was the people I loved, even if I was unhappy with either of them. Jordan being a mutant may have knocked me down but Logan being in trouble brought me back up and gave me motivation to keep fighting and a clear eye to see the right thing. It didn't matter if she kept it from me, I would've done the same thing. 

"Don't worry, darling. We won't touch a hair on her pretty little head," Stryker said.

I growled and tried to stand up but right as I got a good visual of Stryker's ugly ass face, he nodded and I was knocked upside the head again, completely knocking me out.

~~~~~

I woke up in a glass chamber, completely oblivious to my surroundings. I thought I was up in the air and the sky around me was full of clouds and bright colors, but as soon as reality hit me, I soon realized that I was in a white room.

I sat up, my head ringing like crazy and looked around. I was in an office that had a large window that displayed a large, empty room. It was quiet for a while and for a minute, I thought that they were going to leave me in this chamber to die. 

I was soon proved wrong when Stryker walked in the room and came over to my little glass abode. 

"My I help you, shit-fuck?"

Stryker laughed and peered into the glass, looking at my body, at all my flaws. I felt exposed even if I had clothes on, I felt insecure even though I knew he was going to die. I felt scared, even though I knew I was going to get out.

I felt alone.

"You have a very large vocabulary but you abuse it with so much slang. What an intriguing character you are," Stryker commented.

"Hey, Pedo-Bear. We aren't in a book here, come back to reality."

Stryker laughed again and walked over to the window. He stared at nothing for a while before turning and looking at me. He turned on his heels and his shoes squeaked on the floor, having me assume it was polished everyday.

"I gave you several chances to give me what I wanted-"

"You gave me two."

"-and you've gone and wasted them all. Now, I have to punish you and get back what is rightfully mine. With force," Stryker said as I heard large doors open in the room below us.

I looked down and watched as Jordan was thrown into the empty room. My face lit up and I pounded on my glass chamber, attempting to get her attention. 

"There's no use. She doesn't even know you're here. She thinks that you gave Logan up and ran off to be alone. She's all alone now and you can do nothing about it."

I snarled but stopped as another door opened and in walked Logan. He was shirtless and sweaty. I got up on my knees and peered down at Logan, trying to see if he'd look around. At first, I thought Logan was just going to stand there but I was soon brought to my own demise as he unsheathed his claws and walked toward Jordan.

Oh, no.

Jordan looked around but didn't move. She was such a strong and quick witted person but now she seemed so lost and afraid. I felt like it was my fault. I watched with fear as Logan ran at Jordan, his claws ready for something to kill.

"Logan, no!" I scream. 

I punched the glass, feeling my knuckles sting and hurt. I kept punching as Logan ran closer and closer to Jordan. 

Why isn't she moving?! Jordan move!

I kept punching and slowly saw my blood leak onto the cracked glass. I was scared and my fear pushed me further and further, but I stopped when Logan got so close to Jordan, he towered over her like a tank to a mouse. 

I watched as Logan's claws impaled Jordan's stomach and she gasped and suddenly her body gave out.

"NO!!!"