.:SIXTEEN:.

!!!WARNING: THIS CHAPTER IS MEANT TO BE VERY DARK, EMOTIONAL AND SERIOUS. IF YOU GET EMOTIONAL OR HAVE SUDDEN THOUGHTS OF SUICIDE, PLEASE REVERT TO OUR NEWLY POSTED JOKE BOOK THAT WAS SPECIFICALLY MADE TO MAKE YOU FEEL BETTER!!!

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED AND NOTIFIED.

~(Y/N)'s P.O.V.~

"Okay! We have several options and very little time to do it all. (Y/N), I'm going to need you to prepare empty soda bottles and please find two long mailing tubes if you can. Logan, you're going to help me prepare several batches of chemicals so we can hit those jackasses in the lungs." 

"Got it!" I say before running off to do what Jordan had asked me to do. I just got done fighting off all kinds of chaotic men with guns and now I'm stuck with two helicopters and a few tanks. What else could make today even more exciting?

When I reached the snack bar, there was nothing to be seen. I couldn't even spot one piece of food rotting somewhere! This place was really empty. With no luck, I decided to try and find some old vending machines and see what I could find.

My only problem?

The vending machines were outside.

But hey, I'm stupid, so I have enough guts to go get them.

As I ran over to the vending machines, I heard the tanks smashing and running over buildings. At first, I thought the tanks didn't see me but I was proved wrong just as a large THWOOMP filled my ears and then a large explosion erupted in front of me. I screamed, covering my face as I was thrown back several feet.

~~~~~

I woke up to horrible pain and my name being called several times, but all around me there was nothing but darkness. Was I blind? Who turned out the lights?

"(Y/N)!" I heard Logan call.

I opened my mouth to scream but nothing came out.

I felt helpless, weak, and most of all, forgotten. It was shocking as I suddenly felt like everything was my fault. This wasn't right.

You aren't right.

I needed to get out of here, but where is here? Where am I?

There's no escape for you.

I looked down and realized that a large pole came out of my body, right below my chest and just above my stomach. I was bleeding but I couldn't see where the blood was going. Did I have a body? If so, where is it?

No one is going to save you. You're helpless, you're weak and most of all, you're forgotten.

I began to cry as thoughts of death consumed me. What am I doing? This isn't right! No! Someone will help me! Logan will find me! Jordan will find me!

You're alone. They think you're dead. Don't you wish to be dead? You're helpless and can't move, nor can your talk. Why would you want to live a life when you can't even complete the daily functions? You're so useless and worthless. Who would ever want to love you? Jordan wouldn't be able to even care for your wounds and neither would your healing factor. You're so pathetic.

I am pathetic. I'm a dead weight. Maybe I'll finally be able to stop being a burden to Logan and Jordan if I just...go.

Of course, their lives would be so much better. Logan would be able to go on and not have to worry about anyone else. Jordan would be able to live her life peacefully, maybe even makeup with her parents. After all, you're the reason she left them. It's all you're fault.