.:SIX:.

~Logan's P.O.V.~

I woke up fairly warm on a cold hard ground. 

(Y/N) was right, she is warm.

I turned to look at (Y/N), only to find she wasn't there. I stood up quickly, looking around just in case she climbed up in her tree. When I looked over to her branch, it was empty. 

"Dammit!" I say.

I tripped on something as I took a step forward and realized it was (Y/N)'s shirt that she was wearing. I picked it up and smelled the fabric, trying to tell how old her scent was. The smell told me she left about 35 minutes ago and she headed west. 

The barn.

I took off towards the barn at top speed. I thought about stopping, giving up on (Y/N) and leaving her to die, but something in my gut told me to keep going. As stupid as (Y/N) was, I needed her. I didn't want to feel alone and worse, I didn't want her to feel alone either.

When I arrived at the barn, the sounds of a helicopter filled my ears. I rounded the corner of the burnt down building and stopped when I saw two men standing in front of (Y/N), guns in hand. I waited for them to get in the helicopter.

Suddenly, the man on the right smacked (Y/N) on the side of her head with the gun, knocking her out. The man on the left grabbed (Y/N) and dragged her into the helicopter. As the helicopter started up, I ran over to it in a low crouch and grabbed onto the helicopter before it lifted off, making sure they didn't notice me.

Stupid (Y/N)! I told her she'd get hurt, but she never listens. I wish I could've stayed awake and stopped her before she left. Dammit, dammit, dammit!

As I scolded myself, the helicopter sped up and arrived at the same waterfall I had jumped off when I escaped. When the helicopter got close enough to the mountain, I jumped off and landed on the side of the waterfall just in front of the door I had escaped from.

The door was repaired from me destroying it. I was just about to walk up to it when the door opened and a few guards walked out. They were laughing and holding a cracked phone.

Dumbasses.

I snuck behind the group and walked inside the door, back to the same lab I had been in when I was being turned into Weapon X. The memories of the horrible pain struck me and pushed me off balance, but I caught myself just in time before the two men with (Y/N) walked in.

(Y/N) was unconscious as the guards dragged her into the main lab with the tank. I watched from afar, careful of where I was and if I was to be seen.

I needed to get(Y/N) and her friend out of here and fast.  

~(Y/N)'s P.O.V.~

My eyes fluttered open slowly and the memories of being hit upside the head filled my brain. I tried to get up but my body was strapped down to a table by my wrists,chest, waist, and ankles. I tried to move but the straps were too tight. I looked up and noticed that I was completely naked and on a platform right above a tank of water.

"Ah!(Y/N)! You've woken up," Major said from far away.

"You tricked me!" I yelled.

"Tricked you? What do you mean?"

"Your men knocked me out! They practically kidnapped me!"

Major grunted and turned to the guards that knocked me out before I had gotten on the helicopter.

"Are you serious?" Major asked them.

The guards shrugged.

Major turned back to me and sighed. "I'm so sorry for that, (Y/N). I didn't tell them to do that. I really wanted you to come by free will. I hope you can forgive me."

"Apology not accepted, but it was a mistake, mistakes happen."

Major clasped his hands together. "Good! Shall we begin?"

"I'll get Jordan back if I do this right?" I ask.

"Yes," Major replied.

"Let's do this."

A few women walked over to me with things in their hands. One of the women, placed a chain with dog tags on it that read Weapon XII. The other woman came and laid my head down and put a breathing tube in my mouth. I was completely confused.

Then, I heard a hissing sound and the platform I was in began to lower down into water. The water was cold but it didn't bother me. I closed my eyes and took a deep breath through the breathing tube.

In a few minutes, I heard a new hissing sound and then my whole body began burn badly as needles entered my skin. The pain was unbareable. I opened my eyes quickly and screamed, shaking in pain. I felt like I was being stabbed several times in every section of my body and as the time passed, the pain got worse. 

I felt my heartbeat increase and my head get light. My head was throbbing and my body had given up. So had I. I couldn't bare this pain, I needed to rest.

I closed me eyes and my mind went blank. I couldn't hear anything for a while. 

"Do it now!" I heard Major say.

I heard crashing outside of the water, and gunshots but I was too tired to even open my eyes. I was too sore to move my head, worse, I couldn't move my head. I couldn't even feel the needles in my body any more. All I felt was my body get super heavy and my pain ease. 

Finally, everything went blank and I felt my soul leave my helpless body.