"What about her?" I asked.

"How come every time someone even mention your name she gets angry."

I just chuckled. I honestly didn't know.

"I have no clue."

"Who was that cousin of yours that introduced you two?" She asked sitting back on the couch.

"Brandon Hill, why?" I questioned.

"Wait is he brown skin with deep dimples?" she smirked

"Yeah, why you like him or something?" I got a little jealous. I'll be damned if I let my little cousin get my girl.

"No, it's just now I know why I seem so familiar to you."

I frowned my eyebrows.

"What you mean?"

"Well I remembered seeing you two at the corner store. It was my first day working there as a summer job and I couldn't quite get the hang of the register yet."

She paused taking a deep breath. I knew I must've done or said something.

"There was someone going before you and your cousin and I was having trouble as usual. I guess you got impatient because then you said a few words."

"What did I say?"

She looked at me for a mintue then proceed.

"You said what's taking this fat bitch so long causing you and Brandon to laugh. I knew who Brandon was but I never saw you before. I thought why was this dude being mean to someone he don't even know. When I got off work I cried all night and didn't even eat dinner."

Shit. Why did I have to have such a big mouth. I hate that I have no filter. Why did I say some shit like that to her. And to hear her say she cried and starved herself because of me made me feel less of a man that I am. I feel pathetic.

"Tiffany Im so sorry. I didn't know that was you. I didn't mean to-

"It's okay. Listen I have to go. I'll see you later." She forced a smile on her face getting up to leave but I'll pulled her back.

"I mean it. Im sorry. Let me make it up to you." I said pushing her against the wall.

Tiffany POV

He pushed his body against mines on the wall.

"W-what are you doing?" I asked stuttering.

"Apologizing."

He put his lips on mine. First they were little pecks then we started to move them in sync. His plump lips were over powering mine making me whimper and moan.

He then lifted up one of my legs by my thigh putting his manhood against my area grinding into me.

I moan loudly biting his lip and sucking on it.

He pulled away from me.

"You like that shit don't you?" He mumbled against my lips while still grinding his hips.

"Y-yesss." I moaned closing my eyes because the non familiar feeling was having an affect on me.

"Damn. I love how you do that shit ma." He spoked in that bedroom voice causing a rain forest to form down there.

He took a hold of my bottom lip sucking on it while slipping his hands that were formaly placed on my hips to my ass. He smackes it then squeeze it.

"Damn, you make me not wanna let you go home."

"Whatever. Can you let me go now?" I said with a little attitude acting as if I didn't like this position. Lord knows I was frontin.

"Why I like this position." He replied smacking my butt again.

"What's up with you and my ass." I said laughing.

"What, Im an ass type of man."

"Okay. I have to go home now." I said breaking from his hold.

"Aight, damn." He went to open the door.

"Thank you." I was getting ready to leave untill he called me back

"Tiff"

"Yeah"

"You forgot something."

"And what's that?"

"My number." He reached for my phone then put his number in it.

"Really." I laughed.

"Yeah, If you wanna be my girl you gotta have my number." he gave my phone back.

"Goodnight."

"Goodnight boo." He said smacking my butt one last time.

I swear this boy and my ass.

I guess I was right. Andre wasn't so bad after all. I was really starting to see a side of him that I knew I was bound to fall in love with.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hey guys I hoped you like this update. I know it wasn't that long but its all good. Oh and I hope yall saw how Tiffany was getting a little fresh right quick lol. This chapter is not edited so please excuse the mistakes. I also want to thank everyone who vote and comment, it motivates me soo much. So please vote, comment, and share.

Thanks!