Chapter 27

Tiffany POV

·Two weeks later·

The bell rung dismissing the students out for Thanksgiving break. I was at my locker when I felt two hands snaked around my waist.

I ignored the feeling of being surprised because I already knew it was Andre.

"Damn so what if I was some other nigga you would've just let their hands wrap around your waist."

"No Andre I knew it was you babe." I turned around to kiss his lips softly.

"Don't even try to steal my move."

"What move is that."

"Whenever you get mad I'll suck up to you while sucking on them lips, and you know Im not talking about the pair on yo face ma."

"Andre!" I hit him playfully while walking to his car. He dicided that he would start bringing me to school from now on and I had no problem with it.

"Babe Im just playing."

"Mhm."

"So what we doing this Thanksgiving. You gon cook for me again. Oh and if you do make sure you make my greens spicy baby."

"Im not cooking for you Andre. Im not even gonna cook for myself. I leave that to my mother."

We got in his car as he started it up to drive us home.

"Well speaking of moms. How about you and yours have dinner with me and mines." He looked back and forth between me and the road for an answer while Chris Brown and Trey Songz 24 hours played.

"Sure, I'll see what she would want to do."

"Okay so after that what are we gonna do for my birthday?"

"Babe your birthday isn't until the 13th of December."

"I know. What you gonna do for me tho. I don't want no party just me and you together."

"I'll see what I can do." I playfully rolled my eyes.

"Keep on playing and we gon have to fight. Ima be pulling your hair and all that other stuff."

"Just remember that last time when you tried that pulling hair move." I snickered.

"Oh you think you funny huh? Get out my car." He pulled over on the side and stopped the car. We was only a block away from where we lived.

"What?"

"Get out. You heard me. Walk yo ass home."

"Fine nigga." I got out the car and started walking home.

"Baby Im just kidding. Hey come here I was playing." He got out the car and started following me.

"No you told me to walk so that's what Ima do." I kept going smirking on the inside knowing that he was gonna do that.

I then felt him wrap his arms around me and picked me up from behind and threw me over his shoulder.

"Put me down right now."

"No." He then sat me on the hood of his car and got between my legs.

"What Andre?"

"Babe you know I was just joking with you. I'll never ever in my life get disrespectful with you like that alright." He kissed my neck.

"Yes, just don't be talking crazy to me like that again."

"I got you babe now get back in the car before yo mama found out what I did and try to take my ass back to Mexico."