Chapter 7

Tiffany POV

I was still standing in his living room. I guess you can say I was shocked. I know I only been knowing Andre for about only a few weeks and Kai since eigth grade, but I just somehow still believed him.

Kai is my bestfriend, how can she not tell me about something as serious as this. Was it true though. I needed to know immediantly.

"How do you know? What if it's you that has it and not her. You could be lying to me." I didn't know who to trust anymore.

"Because, before you came here I just got off the phone with the people at the clinic I went to to get myself checked. They had the results for me."

"Well, what did they say?" I asked nervously. I was hoping he didn't have anything.

"It came back negative. Im clean Tiffany. I don't have nothing."

I was jumping around full of joy in the inside. I know this isn't really the time to do that. I was just happy. Maybe there was a chance for us after all. But what about Kai.

"What about Kai, how do you know she have it?"

"You remember that day when you blew up on me at the library?" I looked away embarrased by my actions.

"Yeah"

"Well that day I had left early. I went to a close by CVS and saw her there."

"So, what's that suppose to mean. She could have been there for the same reason you were." I said defending my friend.

"Look, I ran into her and some of the things she had in her bag fell out. I went to pick them up and saw one for a prescription. Later on that day I looked up what it was for and seen it helped with Chlamydia."

I was slowly starting to process things.

But what did Andre have to get tested and why did Kai having Chlamydia was his concern. He doesn't even know her. Right?

"Wait why did you have to get tested. And why did it bother you so much on what Kai has?" This wasn't turning out so good.

"W-what do you mean?" He asked nervously. Sonething happened between them two and I was going to find out.

Andre POV

"W-what do you mean?" I knew I was on the verge of getting caught.

"You said you got tested and I noticed how it bothered you so much when you was telling me how you found out about Kai. Why?" she squinted her eyes at me. I had no words.

"You slept with her didn't you?" Her eyes were starting to get watery. But why?

"Yea." I replied looking down.

"When? How? When I introduced you guys you both made it seem like you didn't know each other. How could you do that?" She cried out.

"This happened over the summer. I didn't remember or noticed it was her until she went off on me about acting like we didn't sleep with each other over the summer. That's when I knew it was her. I swear."

She had a sad and hurt look in her eyes. I don't know why. I thought she didn't even like me.

"Why did you guys even sleep together. Did you even know each other?" She asked folding her arms.

I told her the truth." My cousin introduced us in to each other when I first moved here and the rest was history."

"Well that's just great." I can tell she was pissed about that.

"Tiffany nothing else happened between us besides that. I promise."

"Okay but what about Kaila?"