"Yeah."

"So what's the tea are you two dating are you just friends I wanna know and the fans definitely want to know after speculating for months."

"I like him like his personality and everything like you look at him and think like 'he's definitely a player because he's a rapper and' no like..he's not," I chuckle, "he's wayyyy different than any other person.He's a very sweet guy."

"Is that all i'm gonna get?" She laughs.

"Mmh girl," He smirks making her laugh.

"Alright alright so when is the debut album coming out?"

"I don't have a for sure date but soon I just don't want to release my debut album while a artist with a much larger platform releases some music and blocks mines that's not what I'm gonna do!" I laugh.

"Any features?"

"Yeah actually.. I'm gonna say that Kehlani and I collaborated and there's two more but there could and will be more just waiting.." I say.

After the interview I had some time to walk around time square before I had to be at the Barclays Center to perform with Qua,Set,KB and Cardi.

"Hello?" I pick up the phone to Qua.

"Whats hattin baby where you at?" He laughs.

"I just got out from a interview and I'm in Times Square right now just walking around..passing time..where you at?" I ask as I walk across the street.

"Oh you in Times Square?" He scoffs.

"Yeah why?" I laugh.

"Look up and tell me if you see something.."

I walk a little further onto the sidewalk and look up at all the billboards before noticing myself on the biggest one alongside Rich the kid.

"Oh ma god!" I laugh making him laugh.

"YESSIRRRR!" He shouts, "that's you girl I noticed it this morning...congratulations baby!"

"Thank you.. I-I need a picture hold on.." I trial off trying to contain my excitement.

I give my phone to my assistant before posing in front of the big billboard with my face plastered on it.

"Yo I really can't believe like that's me..that's the first time I been on the billboard in New York.." I scoff as I stare up at it.

"I been telling you, you going up!"

"Mmh this is crazyyyy tho!" I laugh.

"Now watch that album go numba one.."

"I haven't been in the studio like that tho besides when we recorded a little bit on Christmas but that was it."

"Well den we gotta get in the studio and put that work in!"

***
7:30pm
Quavo's POV
"Knock knock!" I knock on D's door before walking in to see her getting her makeup done.

"Hey!" She smiles.

"How you doing?" I ask as I sit down on the couch.

"I'm good you?" She replies.

"I'm alright.." I laugh making her laugh.

Her hairstylist,makeup artist, and stylist were all in the room so we had to talk how we don't usually talk.Nobody didn't need to know our business and what we had going on as long as we were both on the same page that's all that mattered.

"You did soundcheck yet?" I ask.

"Yeah a while ago but show starts in like thirty minutes and I wanna pass some time," She says before closing her eyes allowing her makeup artist to work on her eyes.

"You wan go grab sum eat?" I offer.

"Yeah," She laughs, "we can order some food or we can...nah never mind."

"What?"

"I was gonna say we can grab the food that's upstairs but there's probably mad people up there cause the doors are already open so how would we get food?"

"We can go get you guys some if you want.." The makeup artist offers.

"Forreal..?" D looks up at them.

"Yeah girl we got you..and you too."

"What y'all want?" Her stylist asks.

"I want some lemon pepper chicken wings and fries," I say.

"I want fries and a cheeseburger with no onions and if they have an arnold palmer could you get me one with more tea than lemonade?" D orders.

"We gotchu."

We watch as they all clean up their stuff and head out the door closing it behind them leaving us alone.

"How I look huh?" She turns around in her chair looking at herself in the mirror.

"Like a whole full course meal right now.." I say as I get up.

"Mmh I missed you.." She smiles as she turns around to meet my eye contact.

Although we had flown to New York together we haven't seen eachother since this morning with both of us having interviews and doing work with companies we haven't had time to actually communicate.

"You did huh?" I smirk before picking her up.

She wraps her arms around my neck and legs around my waist.Right..at this very very moment..I wanted to risk it all but we were in an arena with thirty minutes till show and that's not the move...

"Yeah," She says before curling her lips.

We both look at eachother for a moment before we lean in and kiss.Everytime our lips touched, it was just sparks in the air like one of them fucking romance movies.