Chapter 4:Goddess of Love

Hana's POV
I woke up and felt something weird with myself, I went downstairs and saw Ayato, He looked like he was craving for blood, I went to him and he said "Give me blood please..,I'm starving,..." I then grabbed his hand and placed it on my neck "Go for it" I said calmly and he quickly sucked my blood, after that, he thanked me and I then saw Reiji "Anything I could do for you Reiji?" I asked him ,he shook his head 'no' and left. I went to the garden again and saw a beautiful rose garden,I walked up to it and healed some of the dead ones.

'It's scent so fresh, it's warm and beautiful colour, I wonder what it feels like to be a rose' I thought as I stood up and smiled, I looked up and saw millions and millions of stars "Stars

'It's scent so fresh, it's warm and beautiful colour, I wonder what it feels like to be a rose' I thought as I stood up and smiled, I looked up and saw millions and millions of stars "Stars...Beautiful and Shiny stars...I wonder what it feels like to be up there.." I said as the wind blew my hair.

End of POV

Laito's POV (new POV unlocked)

I went outside and saw Hana~Chan, I heard her then say "Stars...Beautiful and Shiny stars..I wonder what it feels like to be up there.." She said softly and I then whispered "Your all mine..Forever mine..." After I whispered,I saw kanato and ayato glaring at me "Don't you dare keep her all to yourself!" Kanato said as Ayato then added "She's Ore-sama's property not yours!" We argued and Hana then interrupted "Stop fighting you guys..Your ruining the atmosphere's and my mood.." She said as we nodded and went back to our rooms. 'I still can't believe that Shuu and Ayato sucked on her blood!! Laito calm down..Its alright..SHE WILL BE MINE!!' I thought and thinks of her as a goddess of vampires.

'Her hair colour so warm and yellow, her eyes bluer than usual, her skin so white , and her light so bright' I thought while staring at the wall "She

'Her hair colour so warm and yellow, her eyes bluer than usual, her skin so white , and her light so bright' I thought while staring at the wall "She..will..be..mine" I said as I went and drifted off to sleep.

End of POV

Hana's POV

I heard laito said something earlier ,but I didn't minded him, I went inside my room to see shuu sleeping again "Hana...You...bunny..." I heard him talk in his dreams, I blushed bright pink and saw him waking up "Ohh..Hana...Your back, finally.." he said as he saw me blushing "what?" He asked "You just said Hana you bunny in your dreams.." I turned around and covered my blush, he chuckled and then pulled me into a hug "you smell nice...may I?" I nodded as he sunk his fangs into my neck.

To be Continued