🔼FIFTEEN🔼CUTE NANDINI..!!!!

Start from the beginning

I know I'm Late... It's Just Because Of Warden.... She was Stopping Me to Come Out from Warden at This Time.... Huh..!! Matarani.... That oldy 👵 Warden is Like a bafallo....

Sometimes I thought to Push Her in The Eating Material Of buffalo... So that She Can Rest in Hell.... Huh..!!

Matarani....!!!!Navya Just leave That buffalo....

Where I was....!!?  Yaah.... Manik And Nandini.....

What happened with All Of Them..?
And who's that Over Make Up Kit...?

Aliya was saying that fab5 friend Was Coming today.. That Means She's Her..!!!!

I should See What happened With them That They r Playing Freez And Release Game....!!!!!

POV_END....

***********××××************

Navya Move Towards Cabir.. Who Still Stuffing Chips Like He's Starving From The Years.... Navya Sigh in Disbelief.. And Nuddge Him With Her Finger From Behind Of Him on His Shoulder... 1stly he Didn't Give Any Look towards Her.. Just Busy Stuffing Himself.... Navys Again Did But Still He's Not Giving Any Gaze To Her....

Navya Huffed in Frustration And Pinched Him On His neck Tightly Making Him Jump In Pain and He Hiss Loudly That Brought fab3 Back to There Shock.... Cabir Turn back And See Red Navya... Who's Burning in Anger 😡... She was Already Frustrated with Her Hostel Warden And Now Seeing All Of Them Like That Statue...And that Joker 🃏 Who's Buzy in Stuffing Himself.... Not Replying Her.. Makes Her More Frustrated....

" What The Hell madhubala...!! Why u Pinched Me..? ", Cabir Complain Like a Cute Small Kid Rubbing His Neck to Sooth The Pain..." Because u Were Not Replying to My Nudged.... U Were Just Stuffing Ur Long Lost Hunger Stomach....!! ", Navya Said Sarcastically..Cabir Glare At Her While She Just Shrugged Her Shoulder in Annoyance....

" So what..!! Madhubala It's My Stomach... How Much I Stuffed.. That's My Problem Not Ur.... ", Cabir Mocked at Her While She Give him Sarcastic Smile ☺....

" Ya Ya.... And Then We Faced Problem While Sitting With You.... ", Navya Said With Deadly Glair.... While Cabir Got confused 😕... Seeing Him Confused Navya Said Him.. " Otherwise we Have to Sit in a Weired Fragrance that r Caused By You... And I can't Tolerate That Yuk Fragrance... You know Cabir what I Mean....!! ", Navya Said Irritatingly.... And cabir was confused 😕 but when he Registered Her Words Properly His Eyes 👀 Bulge Out And Glare At her.... And He said... " Aaaaaa ", Cabir Shout loud Angrily... And Navya Also Shout More loudly With The Same Word.. " Aaaaaa ", and here Comes They Started With There This Aaaaaa game.....

It's Seems Like They r Playing a game in which who Will Shout loudly Aaaaaaa....

While Here in MANAN Side All r Seeing The Cute TOM AND JERRY FIGHT OF CAVYA.. when Navya Said Aaaa then there Gaze Shift to Her.. When Cabir Said Aaaaa There Gaze Shift To him.... In this all Aaaaaa Game all Forgot about The MANAN Matter And Just Moving There Neck Left to Right.... Cabir to Navya... And Navya to Cabir.....

While Rabia Was Just Standing With
' WHAT THE HELL LOOK '

Nandini See towards Manik With Cute Annoyed Pout.... While Manik See towards Nandini With Same Look....

Then Both MANAN Shout More Loudly than Cavya in Union.....
" Bbbbbbbb ", Hearing MANAN Shout Shout Cavya Stopped There Aaaaaa Game... And Others look towards them.....

" what is all this Aaaaaa....?  Cabir and Navya If You Guyz Forgot that there is b After A.... Manik u r Right.... ", Aliya Said With Intelligently while Others See Her Like She's having Cow 🐮 Dunk On Her Head.. 😂😂 ( Now that's Old one Grown Horns on Head and all... So Tried New One..... How's It..? )😂😆😉😛😜😝