The Truth // Chapter 19

Die is easier than living...

_______________________________________________________________________

Third person P.O.V

Knock! Knock!

A few knocks can be heard by Jungkook who was having breakfast with his girlfriend.

Jungkook: Who the hell is bothering us!

He whispered angrily. He thought his girlfriend can't hear that, but he was wrong.

???: Babe.. I heard you..
Jungkook: Sorry baby..

He went to the door and opened it.

Y/N: KOOKIE~~~!!!!!!

Y/n jumped on Jungkook and hugged him as if their last met was decades ago.

Jungkook: Wha-! Noona? What are you doing here?

He asked confusingly. Y/n jumped off of him and looked at him. She immediately gave him a big toothy smile before replying.

Y/N: We just want to visit you! Oh and this is Taehyung. My best friend.
Jungkook: Really? I thought I'm your only best ever friend..

He pouted cutely. Puckering his lips out.

Y/N: Well yeah. You are my best ever friend and brother. But Haekyung too. Eh, talking about her, I don't see her anywhere in the school after I came back. Do you perhaps know where is she?

She asked Jungkook blankly. Jungkook kept quite and changed the topic.

Jungkook: Ehem, sorry. Hi Taehyung. I'm Jungkook!

He held his hand out for a hand shaking. Taehyung gladly took it,

Tae: Hi, I'm Taehyung. You don't look bad as I thought..
Jungkook: I heard that.. -_-
Tae: Eh?? Sowwy...

Taehyung giggled.

Y/N: Me and Tae have a misunderstanding about you. I think he's jealous of you.

Y/n smirked wickedly at Taehyung.

Tae: What?! NO! Why do I need to even jealous of you when you already have a husband?!
Y/N: Probably because I give Kookie more attention..
Tae: He-

Taehyung was about to fire back when Jungkook cut him off.

Jungkook: I think it's enough. Let's get in.

He opened the door wider for them to enter. Jungkook locked the door after they had entered. As soon as he was about to ask them what they would like to drink, he heard his noona shouting.

Y/N: HAE HAE???!! What are you doing here?! I misssssssss you!!!
Hae: Y/n?! Y/n!!!!!!!

They ran to each other and hugged.

Y/N: Hae, where have you been?
Hae: Just having a honeymoon like you. ;-)
Y/N: I'm serious!
Hae: Hihi. I'm just taking a trip. I wanted to release my stress.
Y/N: Thank God...

They were about to continue their conversation when someone cleared his throat.

Tae: Can you both please stop this drama? It's looks like a lesbian reunion.

Taehyung smirked wickedly at Y/n. She knew he wanted to fire back, so she just rolled her eyes at him.

Jungkook: Have you guys eaten? If not, let's have a breakfast together. We were eating when you both came.
Y/N: Oh we ate! But hey... why is she in your house early in the morning?
Jungkook: Oh we-
Hae: We are dating!

Haekyung jumped excitedly. She looked at her best friend who was in a great shocked. Suddenly she stopped jumping as she saw tears in her eyes.

Y/N: M-MY KOOKIE!! You're a big boy now! Mommy's so proud of you!!

She hugged him. Jungkook just stared blankly into the air. Didn't believe what he had heard, about him being a big boy.

Jungkook: Noona.. can you stop calling out for me?
Y/N: Aww... why..
Jungkook: Because it's annoying..

He smirked at her. These were the words that she told him at the school. Revenge is sweet, you know~~~

The two continued bickering while the other two just smile watching their best friend and boyfriend.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After a few minutes, the peace finally came back. The four was sitting on the tool. Eating dessert. Y/n was next to Taehyung and Jungkook was in front of her.

The rabbit like boy and his girlfriend were having fun making fun of each other.

Tae: Babe.... when can we be like them?

Taehyung held Y/n hand and pouted cutely at her. Y/n just give him a dirty look. But suddenly she thought of something. Kim Taehyung, let me teach you..

Y/N: Aww baby... I think you should snap out of your daydream. Also with your pervert thoughts if you don't want me to cut your dick and feed it to the giraffes.
Tae: But giraffes are herbivores.. aren't they?

He looked up to the ceiling as he was thinking. Suddenly a smack was landed on the back of his neck. He winced in pain.

Tae: Awww. Y/n! You're really a meanie!
Y/N: Well.. you gave me the nickname.
Tae: But hey! The spelling is different! Yours, M.I.N.N.I.E and this time it's M.E.A.N.I.E!
Y/N: Yeah yeah. Whatever.

The lovely couple looked at the best friends.

Hae: So... why do you come?
Jungkook: Is there anything you both want to tell us?
Tae: Actually, not me. She just wanted to introduce you to me. The one who wants and will tell something is her.

Taehyung pointed at the already nervous girl next to him... Y/n took a deep breath before she spilled out the truth.

Y/N: A-Actually.....

To be continue...
_______________________________________________________________________
Yeah I know! I hate cliff hanger too! Anyways, thank you so much for voting my story! I really appreciate it! Thank you so much guys!