You're to young to drink

"You lost him?"Dean said louder than he had planned"Did you check the candy isle?"

Castiel instantly found out who Dean was talking about and looked up terrified.

"I did, I'm there right now, I even checked the isles we were by when I lost him.To top it all of my coat is in the cart!"Sam stressed.

"So?If you're cold just put it on" Dean shrugged even though Sam could not see it.

"No!"Sam sighed "He was wearing it to hide his wings!"

"Shit..."Dean eyes widened and he started to pace around.

"Yeah, I'm not exactly sure whether I'll get locked up in a nut house or not if I ask people if they've seen a small child with golden wings, but I don't think I'm ready for the desperate attempt yet."Sam thought out loud.

"Maybe, try a toy isle. I mean they are still kids right?"Dean suggested "You're on speaker btw."

"I'm not a child"Cas glared and walked out as Bobby walked in.

"What's his deal?"Bobby mouthed to Dean.

Dean waved the question away like it was nothing.

"Hey Sam"Bobby put some books back on the shelf.

"Sam lost Gabe."Dean Bluntly updated Bobby.

"Oh?"Bobby raised an eyebrow

"Now a golden winged child is running around, scaring the locals."Dean sarcastically smiled.

"I didn't lose him, he ran away, there's a difference"Sam tensed.

"Okay, both of you idjits, shut up."Bobby threw his hands down as if to stop them from talking "What isle did you lose him in?No-was there something he pointed out on the way there?Maybe he went there."

"No, he just complained about shrinking, no where to go for that" A screech of the cart could be heard while it turned a corner.

"Ya, well I doubt our local friendly Walmart is gonna have a fucking potion for that"Dean rolled his eyes.

"Okay, slow down.Most people are just gonna think it's a costume anyway, plus, how many angels do you know work at- well, have a job period"Bobby sat down and sank into his chair, grabbing whatever alcoholic beverage was closest-beer.

"The ones that go undercover.Sammy did you notice anyone following you at all?"Dean moved the phone to the desk where Bobby sat and laid down on the couch.

Cas came back in with his newly found coloring notebook and ran up to Dean.Dean grunted when Cas jumped up on him and sat on his stomach to color.

"No, not anything more than usual, in fact no body really asked if I needed help, which I guess isn't really that off balance"

"Huh, well I guess that kinda rules out angel kidnapper."Dean pet Castiels head when he stopped coloring for a second to think about what Dean had said.

"Samsquatch?That's his real name?Ok sure, Samsquatch please come to Food and Candy, your son is looking for you."An elderly woman's voice was out over the entire super store just as "Samsquatch" put his phone on speaker.

"What in the hell?"Bobby looked at the put as if it just grew arms and legs and started Irish Dancing.

"Did I just hear Samsquatch?"Dean tried to look confused while keeping in a smile.

"I've gotta go"Sam hung up the phone.

"Never heard that one before"Bobby smiled at Sams new name.

"I've heard once or twice," Dean giggled "just never on an intercom, over a whole store."

Cas looked down to Dean and smiled at his laughter.

A loud sound of glass shattering came from the kitchen and the laughter ceased.

"Balls"Bobby cursed under his breath and took off to the kitchen.

Bobby slowed down before stepping on piece of glass with his boot.He looked around him and recognized it as a broken bottle of liquor, and looked up to see a terrified Balthazar stand on the counter.

"Whoopsie"Balthazar smiled crookedly

"Whoopsie is right, what in the name of are you doin son?"Bobby eyed the rest of the kitchen to make sure nothing else was broken.

"Nothing!"Balth said quickly and jumped off the counter, landing on a small glass piece that cut his foot just enough to make it bleed "Ouch!"

"Hey what going o-"Dean stoped mid sentence in the door way, with Castiel clutched onto his side.

"Could you grab some paper towels for junior over here?"Bobby pointed Dean to the towels and left the room.

Dean put his hand on Castiels shoulders to keep him standing by the door frame and walked up to where the shards began and bent down to look at the pieces.

"You know this is liquor, right?"Dean picked up a shard of glass with the label still on it before grabbing the towels.

"Wow dean, what an incredible discovery you've made there"Balthazar sighed and rolled his eyes.

Dean glared and picked the kid up and sat him down on a chair, not so gently.He took some towels and wrapped them around the kids foot, then looked around the room until he seen some rubber bands on the table and threw them on there to finish up his master piece.

"My point being you're like five"-

"Let's shoot for seven"Balthazar interrupted

"Whatever, I'm just saying: you're pretty much a child and pretty much a human, and I can tell you right now, that those two things with alcohol don't mix well" Dean sat down to the chair next to Balthazar, and Castiel carefully walked around the pieces to sit on Deans lap.

Dean had given up at this point, Cas was going to follow him around like a clingy dog and there was nothing he could do about it.
Bobby walked in and handed Balthazar the broom and dust pan with a pair of gloves.

"Well I'm my opinion, I think it would mix perfectly"Balthazar took the tools and started to fix his mess, slightly keeping weight off his one foot.

****************

Sam hung up on Dean and threw his phone in his pocket, racing past customers to get to the Food and Candy Isle.When he finally reached Food and Candy  he saw Gabe sitting criss cross on the floor with an older woman.

"Samsquatch!"Gabe looked up to see Sam and held his arms out to show that the man approaching was Samsquatch.

"Gabe, What the heck?"Sam must have gotten mixed signals and picked Gabe up "Where were you?"

"I had to go to the bathroom"Gabe shrugged.

"Thanks"Sam uncomfortably smiled and looked over at the employee name badge to see "Betsy" written on it. "Uh, Betsy"

"No problem"Betsy got yo from the ground and smiled "Will you need help with anything, or will you two be okay?"

"Uh, there might be one thing "Sam looked at Gabe to get a confused look back "Where's the pie?"