Bobbys house

"So, ya think you found a way to make Cas' feathers fly again?"Bobby asked through the phone.
It's been a day and a half since Sam, Dean and Cas went on a hunt that impacted Castiels wings, leaving Cas without the ability to apear in front of Deans face and pop his personal space bubble.
"Well, no not exactly, but, we might have a solution for it"Sam answered not so sure of himself.
"And that would be?"Bobby doubted.
"To summon Rowena , she'll know how to fix it, considering it was a witches spell"Sam also doubted.

"Boy, I swear, evr'y time I go working on a case while you two idjits are home, you come up with the dumbest idea to get ya killed or cursed of some kind"Bobby tried to fix some sense into those boys all the time, but it never goes as hoped "In  case the few of you forgot, Rowena isn't on the liking side you."

"Listen Bobby, I know it sounds stupid, but it's all we have right now, I mean Cas really needs his wings right now and we can't wait much longer"Sam tried to reassure.

Sam and Dean (and Castiel because he can never get left out ) are sorta on Crowley's to do list, after a case lead to him losing 10,000 friggen souls to heaven.So, conceding Crowley was as untrustworthy as ever, when, and not if, when they get double crossed, Castiels wings would be helpful.

"Well as usual, don't die!"Bobby hung up, with the sound of a sound of a beep.

Sam put his phone is his pocket and turned to Castiel, whom was in the living room, trying to make sense of the broken remote.

"Sam, I think this device is broken"Castiel stated with furrowed confused eyebrows.

"Yeah, it's missing it's batteries.Hey, do you think we could do this without Dean here?I'm not sure if he's gonna be back from food run soon"Sam asked trying to move on from the remote.

"Yes, the summing and spell is fine to do without him"Castiel said as if that was obvious, while tossing the remote on the desk causing a loud noise and for the back to fall out which made Castiel twich.

"No, Cas" Sam said "that's not what I meant.I meant should we do the spell without him?"

"Yes, in fact, it might be better off without him, Crowley is not very happy with us, maybe having only one Winchester will tone it down.Rowena will be on Crowley's side."Castiel advised.

"Okay, I'll grab the stuff and meet you in the panic room"Sam said.

///////////////////////\//////////////////

Down in the panic room Sam put everything together to summon Rowena.

"Would you like to say the spell or shall I?"Castiel asked from out side the door.
"Ugh, you can do it"Sam said nervously.
************Sams POV*******************

Bobby was right.This is gonna get us killed.Geez, this is so stupid.What were we thinking?Dean isn't even here.Hes always here!

I was torn from my thoughts and looked up to see red haired Rowena smiling.

"Hello boys!"She said cheerfully, with a Irish accent."I assume you couldn't find the cure fur Cassie's wings and wanted me to save the day."

"Yes" Cas answered.

"Alrighty then"She smiled and placed her bag down on the ground.

"Wait, what?"I questioned, no way was she letting us get away with this without her getting something in return.

"I said alrighty then!"She sassed.

"Okay, great, uh, but no trades?No shady witch craft?"I stammered more confused by the minute

"No not today, but that just means you can double it when there's a next time"She wagered

"If."I corrected

"Triple it then."Rowena corrected back,"Now break the trap so I can work my magic, don't keep me waiting"

I sighed and grabbed the spray can to mark out the pentagon.Once I sprayed a line over it Rowena stepped out and brushed off her long dress.

" You knaw, it makes me feel like a real child when needy hunters call for me and expect me to give them something.You hunters think you deserve everything in the world and that we should just give it to ya.All the time, trapped, tortured, unwilling forced to give out my magic;wash rinse and repeat."

"Rowena please, let's just"-Castiel tried to convince her to just finish.

"No, I constantly feel like a child, being told what do and being punished when I don't. In fact actually I do have a bargain for you boys"Rowena said and walked over to Cas"

Cas starts shaking his arms and looked at his hands.There was hundreds of tiny red dots all over his skin.

"What did you do?"Castiel asked.

Him and I looked up but Rowena was gone.Shit.

"Cas?"I asked"Cas are you okay?"
Castiel started to get weak and stumbled around almost falling then I grabbed his shoulders and helped him sit down.
"Sam"Cas tried to talk but was getting weak.
The tiny red dots had faded and Castiel was looking different, his facial features were looking to be changing.In fact the more I looked the smaller and younger his vessel seemed to be getting, then quickly he was as small as the spell would let him go.He started to morph into a young adult and then a teenager.He now looked like he was a young child around four or five.I gawked at the little child, barely breathless and hardly managed to spit out the words,
"Um, Cas?"
"Sam?"The little voice returned.