Deans Baby

**********DeanPOV*******************

I shut Baby's passenger door after putting the groceries in and was about to get in, but decided to call Sammy and see how the sumoning studying is going.I got out my phone and brought up the contacts and scrolled down to his name and clicked call.
The ringer kept going for about twenty seconds before Sam finially picked up.

"Uh, um hello Dean"Sam stammered.

"Uh hey Sammy, is everything thing alright?"I asked,"did you figure out how to summon the wicked witch of the east?"

"It's from the west"Sam corrected

"Well she's from the east"I stated

"Oh, okay well, thing is about that"Sam awkwardly began.I was already suspicious and knew they had done it without me.

"You called her didn't you?Without me?Exactly like I told you not to!"My voice raised a bit.

"Listen, I know Dean, I know you told us not to but Cas suggested that it would be better if you weren't - only because Rowena and Crowley our on our tail and maybe it would work better without!"Sam tried to enlighten me.

"And let me guess?Something happened and your just now telling me?You could've called!What took you so long to pick up?"I said now getting more pissed.

"So uh Cas"-

"Cas?Sam what hell! We called her to fix Cas not to break him even more!"I yelled, slightly scaring the family getting in their car a few yards away.

"And she did fix his wings!Its just that he's to young to use them!"Sam blurted instantly.

"To young?Sam he's as friggen old as the earth, how is that not good enough?In fact I'm ninety nine point nine percent sure he's even older than that."I asked, things now getting worse by the second.

"Please just come over, it'll make more sense when you here, besides I'm not sure if I can correctly tell you what happened"Sam stated more confused at the end of his sentence.

"Alright fine!But, just remember this is your mess, that you can clean up "I commanded.

"Okay"Sam said, and I hung up.

I got into Baby and started her and shut my door.I put my head down on her steering wheel and muttered"friggen witches".

*******************#SAMS POV#**********

"Deans on his way he'll be here any minute"I said anxiously pacing the floor looking up and down at the small child.He looked concerned but not as worried as I was.

"Sam, maybe we can just call Gabe"Cas suggested"He might be able to help".

Cas was trying to help but it was hard to take him seriously when his voice was so high compared to his usual deep voice.

"I'm not sure Cas, let's just wait for Dea"- I was about to say wait for Dean but that's when he bursts through the door looking around trying to find Castiel.

"Where's Cas?"He asked seriously.

I just turned and looked at the toddler on the couch in the study and Dean looked to and his serious face fell to a "What the hell?" face.He was about to say exactly that, but he was just completely speechless while the dark haired, blue eyed miniature angle just stared at him with puppy eyes and innocence.

"It was Sams idea to do the spell without you"Castiel put his head down quick and pointed at me.I raised my hands in the air.

"Seriously Cas?You said it would be fine without him" I backed myself up.

"Alright both of you shuddup and tell me what happened"Dean commanded back to all seriousness.

Thanks to fucking Cas being buddy buddy with Dean he had to answer and give his side of the story first.

"We were finding out how to do the spell and Sam said we should do it without you,  but then Rowena fixed my wings and made me small"

It seemed as if his intense vocabulary didn't shrink with him.

"Is this true?"Dean looked at me, although we both were slightly confused since Cas hadn't fully described everything.

"No!"I glared at Castiel and he glared back"I asked Cas if it was a good idea to call Rowena without you and he was all like "yeah it should be a great idea and it'll probably be better without him".

"And now we have two little kids in this house"Dean sighed and rolled his eyes then he looked up at both of us who just looked at him.

"Well, is there any reason why Rowena would want to turn you into a baby?"Dean asked Pinching the top of his nose to starve off a headache, though he was calming from his original state of anger.Castiel instantly looked up in anger after hearing Dean say that.

"I'm not a baby!"Castiel glared at Dean.I think he was gonna tell him off more but he was to upset to talk.

"I think you hurt his feelings"I said softly to Dean.He looked confused but humored.

"Ha! You really are just a baby in a trench coat now!"Dean laughed at Cas.Now Cas has had enough and stormed into the kitchen.

"Aw Cas come back, I was just joking"Dean smiled at Castiel.

"No!" Cas yelled and marched out eyesight and loudly sat down and hugged his knees.

Dean was about to go to Castiel but I grabbed his arm and looked at him.

"Dean!"I whisper yelled"Cas might not be able to control his feeling and actions right now, he's only a child"

"Okay, ya but that doesn't make sense, that's just his vessel, it's not like his brain or spirit or whatever grows with it"Dean said quietly.

"Yes, but he doesn't even have his powers right now, he could be turning human, ya know?Maybe his grace is kinda buried at the moment" I whisper suggested.

"Oh"Dean said forgetting to be quiet and raised his eyebrows. He walked over to Cas with his head in his knees.Dean sat down next to him and pit his hand on his little shoulder.
********************#Deans POV#**********
"Cas,"I started softly"I'm sorry bud, I guess I was kinda harsh back there, this probably isn't easy.losing your powers and your height in the same day"

Miniature Cas looked up with red cheeks and and tears streamed down them.

"It's not fair"He whined"I didn't do anything, why do I have to be so little?I can't do anything!I'm nothing without my powers".

Castiel looked up at Me who smiled slightly back.

"Cas, you might be nothing out there, to those angels with powers, but to us it doesn't matter.You see, we're family, and family stays by each others side, even when things go wrong, so don't be thinking we're just gonna abandon ship due to the fact that your tiny"I scolded.

"Kay"Cas sniffed and wiped his tears with his overgrown trench coat.