Mischief not very Managed

"Hey Bobby?"Sam put his head through the doorway, Gabe clutching to his leg "Do you have any working trucks in the yard?"

Sam pointed to the Singer Salvage Yard .

"Ya, I could get one runnin in about a days time" Bobby looked questionable at the angel on Sams leg while he continuously threw Balthazar off his legs "why do you ask?"

"I just thought it would be easier than taking a car"Sam shrugged.

"You can take Baby if you don't put an M.P whatever the hell into her." Dean and Cas were still sitting in the couch not breaking eye contact "Again."

Cas slowly started to drag his thumb up to his mouth and then Dean would take his hand and put it in his lap.They have been at this since Bobby said they could stay at his house with the Angels.

"Plus you gotta take one of the heathens with you,"Dean slowly looked away from Cas "you can't outnumber us."

"Okay fine, I'll take Gabe then" Sam took Gabe from his knees and threw him up on his hips.

"Woah, Moose!"Gabe looked dizzy, shaking his head.

"Yeah, Moose"Dean smirked "Slow down."

"Gasp, signs of affection" Gabe put his hands on his cheeks "I'm loved!"

Gabe threw his arms around Sams neck at an attempted hug.

"Aww, some Sabriel action up here"  Dean sighed and Cas tilted his head.

"Dean?"Cas pulled on Deans shirt

"Yeah, Cas?" Dean put his arm back on the sofa.

"I don't understand that reference" Cas squinted his ocean blue puppy dog eyes at Dean.

Dean shook his head, when Metatron gave Cas a whole bunch of pop culture references, I'm just glad he hasn't read "supernatural" fictions, he thought.

"It's kinda like Destiel" Sam smirked at Dean which got him a glare.

Or did he?

"Nope, nope nuh uh"Dean got up and started pushing Sam holding a Gabe towards the door.

"DESTIEL!" Cas threw his hands up, and everyone stopped in their tracks.Even Gabe gripped onto Sams shoulders.

"Excuse me?"Dean walked a step towards Castiel.

"I think I know what that is!"Cas got up and ran toward the kitchen.

Dean and Sam exchanged a worried glance.

Cas came in seconds later carrying a bag of lunch meat.

Gabe mentally hit his forehead and Sam and Dean exhaled a breath they have been holding on to

"I seen it today when we were having a lunch!"Cas handed the turkey to Dean "Does this mean I had a Sabriel burger?"

Cas tilted his head again to the side and rocked back and forth on his tippy toes.Dean looked at the lunch meat, then to Cas and behind him to see that Sam and Gabe were already out the door.

"Seriously!" Dean threw his hands up in the air.

*********At the Store

Sam parked the Impala in an open parking spot, of course he did not just park on top of another car.That would be silly.Sam took the keys out of the ignition then stuffed them into his jacket, and looked at Gabe in the back seat.

"Shit." Sams face was pale, coming to his certain relization.

"Whats a matter Samich?"Gabe looked around the parking lot to see the problem.

"Your wings, people will notice them..."Sam looked down at the ground in thought "Here.put this on."

Sam took off his coat and handed it to Gabriel.

"Okay." Gabe shrugged.

They got out of the car and started to walk to the store entrance.Amazingly, even though the walk was only five cars away, Gabe somehow managed to trip on thin air and landed on the pavment.

"Gabe, are you alright?" Sam reached his hand down to the little angel.

Gabriel reached his hand up and saw how scratched up it was, and where it was bleeding in some small parts.Gabe's eyes started to well up, and before Moose could even comfort him, there was waterworks.

Sam picked up the sobbing child and he was there on his hip again.He rubbed circles on Gabe's back until he started to calm down when they got their cart inside the store.Gabe began to catch his breath, when he was placed in the cart.           

"You okay now?"Sam looked down at Gabe and contined walking with the cart.

"I'm fine Samsquatch" Gabe wiped his nose and looked down at his hands.
There was a small silence before Sam spoke up
"Look, I may not be the greatest babysitter, like at all," Sam turned down an isle "but i'm not stupid enough to think that you're fine.I mean come on,  I deal with Dean all the time and I think you and I both know you are way to young to turn to alchoholism"

"Only as old as creation"Gabe giggled at Sams joke and looked back up at him.                                                                     "This whole baby toddler thing is just annoying; I can't keep control of my own feelings and I think I am turning into an actual kid" Gabe sighed, "The worst part is that I can only make small little candies"

Gabe pinched his fingers together closer to show the candy size.

"Gabe your life just might be coming to an end"Sam smiled and picked up a box to read the information, "A twin size should probably be big enough for the three of you, considering your size, and I know you think you don't sleep, but you guys eat and drink so I figured you would"-

Sam turned around to see the place that Gabriel had filled was now empty.

"Shoot!"Sam threw the box into the cart and grabbed the cart to take it around a few isles to find Gabe.

He looked down for a pure second and then did a double take to see that his coat was left in the cart.

"Shit."Sam muttered and quickly drove to the isle over one, although the only thing there was camping supplies.

Sam knew where he should have looked in the first place and headed straight to there.

**********

Dean stared Cas right into the eyes, which he had been doing for over two minutes now.He squinted slowly and picked up a card slowly, the back facing Cas.He lifted the card up higher and smirked.

"You see this, this is where your left unknowing."Dean looked down slowly and then back up at Cas who squinted at him "There could be anything, anything behind this card."

"Well any number 1 through 12 and of course the most fearful card a"-

"SORRY!"Dean shouted, slammed a card down onto the table and picked up a green game piece and sent him home and replaced it with a blue one "haha!"

"I still have three pieces out and you only have two so don't get so full of your self"Cas reminded Dean and neatly put the card piles back in place after Dean knocked them over with his excitement.

Dean would have continued gloating but his had phone rang.

"Heya Sammy"Dean smiled.

"Dean I lost Gabriel"