Updates will exist, I promise

Hey guys!So I really hate to be the wrighter that gets you exited for a new chapter but just informs you about their wrighters block or other reasons to not post chapters, but I'm sorry, and only this once!If I fail this promise then you guys can yell at me, but so fourth;

So for a while I had sumish blocking to this righters brain, cause I was on a part were they were in a store and I thought it would be a good idea because it involved important character evolution and some cute and funny clips that you probably came for but I just couldn't find a way to make the story jump into place or keep moving into the area that I wanted it to be in and I hated cutting out two or so minutes of simple dialogue or actions just to make it easy and make the story sloppy.

Like I've said before I work really hard on my work, I always want to use great selection of words and keep the character as relative (when making fictional fan wrights at least) to the way they act or would react to these events, which could be hard because we don't always know the outcome of the characters reaction to these event so we just stick with what we know about them so far- AND IT PISSES ME OFF WHEN YALL MAKE THE CHARACTER SO UNREALISTIC TO THE WAY THEY NORMALLY ACT IT SCREWS UP MY BRAIN AND I CANT READ THE STORY ITS A MAJOR DISAPPOINTMENT amen.

Sorry for that little outburst but I'm a little more formal with my wrighting, heck I'll probably even proof read this.I mean I always check for:

•Spelling and smelling errors
•Punctuation being as correct as it can be with my smoll knowledge
•THE FUCKING CHARACTERS BEING RELATIVE (ex: the character acts how they actually would in the original show, movie, or play etc)
•ducks, ducks are love, in every story at some point I will always including a duck.
•And I'm pretty sure that's it but I was having fun with the bullet points so....duck

I mean I guess that looks short but it does take a while to properly proof read, plus I have this stupid fucking thing called ADHD which I could probably go on and on and on about but it would just further prove my point that I can't foc

Anyways thanks for reading my excuses, so know you now that my phone has been found I will now try to dedicate myself, no I will dedicate my self to this work.

I did take in a lot of responsibility I didn't know I would have, hoping to get about 1 or 2 chapters a week, so I'm sorry I failed you all.Iwasnt exactly sure people would read this, I could've just made a bunch of private chapters then post them but whatever I'll stop now .

Wait!

Have a duck

His/her name was Stanley/Stella

Also bye I did not entirely proof read this.