*After Sierra's Shower*

Wrapping the towel around my body I didn't know what I was going to do with my hair. Putting my hair in a ponytail til I could decide what I was going to do I got dressed. Yes, I was feeling myself in this dress. Letting my hair dry I flat ironed my hair, making my hair touch my shoulders. 

Peeping through the blinds in the bathroom I saw Brandon's car pull into the drive way I went downstairs. Opening the door before Brandon could even leave his car door. I looked at his outfit and he was wearing a tan suit. Mans looked so fine. 

"Hey babe." Brandon said kissing my cheek. *Insert fan girl scream*

"Hi." I said getting into his car. "Ready for dinner." 

"Of course and I get to do it with my favorite girl." 

*10 Minutes Pass*

As we arrived in downtown Dallas we drove into the plaza of Papa Pizza. It was warm for November but I mean it's Texas. It's summer through out the year low-key. 

Opening the door the owner of Papa Pizza, Donnie Delucca was in front of the door. The lights were dimmed low and lights were hanging over the ceiling. 

"Awwww this is so romantic." I said looking around. 

"Let me seat you guys to your table." Mr.Delucca said leading Brandon and I to the only table set up. The table was right in the middle of the room. 

"Brandon you didn't have to do this." I said once we sat down at the table. He just smiled at me. "I know but I wanted to. You deserve this." 

Mr.Delucca came up to us, "Let me guess the usual for you two." 

"Yes." I responded. 

"You don't have to make my food I don't have an appetite right now." Brandon said after me.

I looked at him. "Why aren't you ordering anything babe?" 

"I had a big lunch today. Ate the whole Chipotle burrito." Brandon laughed at the end. 

I just looked at him and laughed along with him. 

Few minted later Mr.Delucca came out with his delicious chicken Alfredo that I've come to love. 

"Enjoy Sierra." He walked away. 

I felt a little awkward just eating in front of Brandon, and he was staring hard. Then out of nowhere Edwin,Austin, Nick and Zion came from the back of singing a tune of a song. The guys were all dressed up in a suit and tie.Mr.Delucca was holding a camera in his hand and it was on me.  I had a confused look on my face. Brandon got up from the table and started to singing to me. 

*Play Song*

A hundred and five is the number that comes to my head

When I think of all the years I wanna be with you

Wake up every morning with you in my bed

That's precisely what I plan to do

And you know one of these days when I get my money right

Buy you everything and show you all the finer things in life

We'll forever be in love so there ain't no need to rush

But one day I won't be able to ask you loud enough

I'll say, "Will you marry me?"

Brandon and the guys stopped singing and just looked at me. Brandon got down on one knee and pulled out the tiny black box. 

I covered my mouth. 

"Sierra Louis Greene will you do me the honor of making me the happiest man in the world and marry me?" 

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

"No, I'm sorry."  I said looking at him. I could tell I killed the vibe. 

"Damn bro." Zion said patting Brandon's pack. "That's tuff." 

Brandon got off one knee and looked at me with sorrow. 

"Only because I'm going to make you the happiest man in the universe by saying yes." I said 

(lol was the suspense good) 

Brandon's head shot up and he rolled his eyes at me while opening his arms for a hug. After we hugged we kissed. He slid the ring on my finger and it was beautiful. 

"Aye Ayeeeeee!" Edwin said creating a group hug.

Best. Moment. Ever. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Picture of Cooper

Picture of the Ring