Austin Prank

*Drawing goes to the correct owner* Look at Austin 😍

Since I'm so original I'm going to do a lyric prank for Austin. 

BACKGROUND:

You and Austin use to date for 9 months. You guys broke up because of the long distance and the busy schedule.

Austins POV 

I plopped on my bed, we just came back from a interview with a popular radio station in LA. I wasn't feeling so up to the interview.  I just broke up with my girlfriend YN three weeks ago. On her Instagram it seemed like she moved on already. I've been keeping to myself, like I missed some episodes of my favorite anime. Because I haven't been feeling like watching it. I kinda missed her.

I put my hair in a bun and was about to go to sleep when Nick came into my room. 

"Porter!"

"Porter!"

"Porter!"

"Aye!"

"Aye!"

"Aye!" 

I looked over at him and flipped over. 

"Dude what's wrong." Nick asked. Did I really want to talk about this right now. Nick's isn't going to leave me alone if I don't tell him.

" Is it YN?" 

"Ding ding ding, winner chicken dinner." I replied laying face down in my pillow.

"What happened this time." I sat up handing Nick my phone. Look at her Instagram.

"Damn bro, that's tough." He said turning off my phone. "But sitting here sulking isn't going to help you. Just talk to her so you can get some closer." 

This is why I say Nick gives the best advice, hands down.

"Okay so how am I supposed to do this?" 

"Well theres this song called Lucid Dreams by Juice WRLD and it's a banger. He's talking about going through a break up." Nick grabbed his phone.

"So you want me to do a lyric prank on my ex?" I questioned him.

"Yeah." Nick said handing me his phone there the lyrics were pulled up.

"Alright lets see how this goes." I said.

Austin:

No, no, no 

Ex💔:

This is a surprise

Austin:

I still see your shadows in my room

Ex💔

What?

Austin:

Can't take back the love that I gave you

Ex💔:

I know Austin. I know😞

Austin:

It's to the point where I love and I hate you