How You Guys Meet

Brandon: Studio Session

You are a new artist trying to make her mark on the music industry and you were coming into the studio for a recording session. When you go into the studio you look and see a guy working on song.

"That sounds like a really good song." you said grabbing his attention. 

"Oh you must be next to use the studio, I'll be out of your way in a minute." Brandon said picking up his stuff. 

"No it's cool I actually wanted to hear the finish product." You said sitting right beside him. "By the way my name is (y/n)." 

"My name is Brandon." 

After that you guys worked on a song together and became closer friends after since. 

Edwin: Coachella

It was day two of Coachella and I was so excited. My friends and I were dressed to impress. We were ready to take several pictures and post them on Instagram.

(Your Outfit Below)

(Your Best Friends Outfit Below)

Once you and your friend find the perfect lighting you take pictures just slaying in your outfit. Once you fill up your storage you start looking around. You see a guy with a short hair taking pictures with his friends. 

He was wearing simple yellow sweatshirt, blue jeans and white sneakers. He looked really good in his outfit. My friend and I made our way over to him.

"Hey I just wanted to tell you that I'm loving your outfit." I said.

"Same, you look amazing." Edwin smiled at you. "Let's take a picture." 

Once you guys took your pictures you posted it on Instagram and got a whole bunch of likes. 

"Yo this is dope we will definitely have to do this again." I said.