Edwin Prank

*Throw back😭*

"Okay so I need to know who in the hell ate the last sugar cookie!" I heard Zion yelling.
"I didn't even know we had a sugar cookies." I pouted.
"Yes, we had sugar cookies. Everyone got their own jumbo cookie and this morning my cookie was still in the damn box. So imma ask again, where the hell is my sugar cookie!" Zion ranted.
"Bro quit with all that yelling I'm trying to go to sleep." Edwin said walking into the living room. He was bawling up a rapper. Zion and my eyes  followed Edwin. For Edwin's sake I prayed that it wasn't the sugar cookie wrapper. Edwin threw away the trash and went back to his room. Zion just stood by the trash can shook.
"Did he just throw away a sugar cookie wrapper?" Zion said out loud. I want sure if he was talking to me or to himself. Zion went back towards Edwin's room. So I stayed quiet.
"Did you eat my sugar cookie!"
"I ate the last one in the box. I didn't know it was yours."
"Oh my god bro I swear I can't have no snacks to myself without something eating it."
"If you don't go get another sugar cookie. Damn my bad." After I heard Zion and Edwin go back and forth it got uncomfortably quiet.I don't know if y'all know this but Zion is heavy handed as hell. I mean sure the guys play fight all the time but I wouldn't want to see Zion actually fist fight. Especially not over a sugar cookie.

20 minutes passed and Zion came back into the living room. He still seemed upset about the cookie. "Hey um YN I need your help with something." I got up and went into the kitchen. Zion had some of my wax strips on the counter. "What are you doing with my wax strips?" I leaned on the counter. "Well I thinks it's time for Edwin to shave." Zion said not looking up from the box. "Okay so what do you need my help with?" I asked.
"I need to go in there and put these on his legs. Then wait about 10 minutes them I'm going to come in and rip them off. Then I'm going to get out of there." Zion said explaining his plan to me.
"I still don't see how that involves me." I crossed my arms. I hate when the guys prank each other and try to use because I end up getting blocked or hit with the cold shoulder.
"I swear you slow at times, YN. Your Edwin's friend and he's not think it's going to be suspicious if you go in his room and put "something on his legs". As I on the other hand I just yelled at Edwin and I'm pretty sure he doesn't want to see me right now. So that's why you would have to do it." Zion handed me the wax strips.
He walked me to Edwin's room. "Why can't you get any of the other guys to do it?"
"Do you see any of the other guys in here?" Zion pushed me into Edwin's room.
I blew out a breath.
Edwin was still sleeping. I creeped behind him, thankfully he was laying on his stomach making this a lot easier for me. I applied the wax strips on Edwin's hairy legs. Once I was done I looked up and saw Zion in the cut of the door. He pointed to his wrist. I tip-toed to the cut of the door where Zion was and we waited for 10 minutes. I couldn't help but feel bad, it was just a cookie that Zion could go back and buy.
Time was up and Zion went back into Edwin's room. He looked over to me and counted down.

1,2,3

SKKKKKKKKKRR

(It was at this moment Zion and YN fucked up 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂)

Zion leaped over Edwin's bed pushing past me to get away from Edwin. I ran out of the room. I heard Edwin yelling in pain. I went into Zion's room hiding behind him. Edwin came into the room, and if looks could kill. Murder, Death, Deceased, Burial.
"Bro look what y'all did!" Edwin's gouged at us. He turned around and there I could see bare skin patch with a tint of pink. Zion busted out laughing. "Dude I didn't think it was going to look that bad. But that's what you get for eating my damn cookie." I tried to hold in the laughter but the situation kept getting hilarious. Edwin started looking at his legs and rubbing the skin patches.
"I swear I hate y'all." Edwin left from Zion's room.
"Love you too buddy." Zion said laying back on his bed.

I hope that was much better than Zion's prank. Now I just have to do Austin's. But I don't know what prank would fit Austin the best. Comment one and if I use it or base my idea off of it I'll mention you😊

Oh and US, UK, Australia, and Canada continue to stream summer on you to earn a chance to chill with the guys! Go listen to Midnight Rider by Kinetic aka Elom. It's fire 🔥.

Keep Calm
      &
Live the Prettyway 🤘🏾