Chapter 16

Courage, it takes bravery. It takes a person to overcome their fears; it takes someone to accept themselves. Everyone can display some courage every second of the day. However, as the two men sat there, looking at each other, the Principal felt a loss at words again.

"M-My response is...that...I..."

"Stop. I can tell you're nervous. Don't be, it's me. You can trust me, okay?"

"Accept."

"Accept what? The fact that you're gay?"

"Really?"

"Mhm."

"I accept your confession."

"Hm, it took you that long maybe I don't love you anymore."

"It took you that long to confess maybe I don't love you anymore."

"Glad we're on the same page."

"You're joking, right?"

"Well..."

"Wait, what?"

"Joke."

"Better be."

"Mhm."

Then, the two looked at each other and, for some reason the Principal started crying. Baldi didn't say anything, just hugged him. There was no words said anymore. There didn't need to be. They were together, there was no need to debate it. They spent their days working. Then, after 1 long year, Baldi proposed to an ecstatic Principal. He accepted and then they both got married with Playtime in a beautiful bridesmaid dress.  They then adopted Playtime and all lived....

HAPPILY EVER AFTER.

Or did they?

*Error: Author's end notes has not been able to go into the ga-*

A screech echoed the screen, deafening you.

"We know you're here."

A voice that sounds vaguely familiar. You know who it is. The one who lurks in the office. The one who wants revenge. The one wh-

Another screech echoed in your ears.

This is the end.