Chapter Five

It was coming to the end of the day and Baldi's last class were excited for the weekend, and Baldi was too.
"Okay, Class! Last question of the day! Two minus one equals...?"
Everyone was silent and a few kids looked scared, for they knew what would happen if they didn't get it right.
"You."
Baldi pointed at a little boy who was shaking and all eyes turned to him on the classroom, all begging him to be okay.
"Z-zero..?"
"No."
The boy looked like he was going to cry as Baldi grabbed his ruler and stood above him.
"Try again."
The boy started to whimper in fear and looked around the classroom and saw Playtime hold one finger up.
"O-one..?"
The boy waited in anticipation and fear.
"Correct. You may all pack your things away and go home. You are all dismissed."
The boy looked at Playtime gratefully and she smiles at him and then left the classroom.
Baldi sighed and put his ruler away, grabbed his calculator and began grading papers when a sudden knock on his door made him jump.
"Knock, knock!"
"Look, I need to grade papers just go away, Principa-"
He looked up to see a red headed girl standing in front of him.
"Zoe..?"

The Principal sighed and sat down. He really screwed things up. He knew Baldi would never give up his job - he loved it too much. So that meant that Baldi would push him away. No, he couldn't let that happen. He had to see Baldi. He got up and began walking towards Baldi's classroom and heard voices.
"Wh-what are you doing here..?"
"What do you mean? I came to see you! We are..best friends, after all, huh?"
Principal heard that she spat the sentence out. He had to intrude but...what if it was just a friendly joke?
"No. We are not 'Best friends' and never will be. Not after what you did. Please leave school grounds."
Okay, Principal could intrude but he was too late for that as he looked up to see the girl in front of him.
"Just what are you doing?"
The Principal jumped but then remained calm.
"I have come to see Baldi."
"Why?"
Why?! Really? This girl was insufferable and the Principal sighed, frustrated.
"Because I need to talk to him about his classes"
"Yeah, but why?"
The Principal said nothing and brushed past her and walked into Baldi's classroom.
"Baldi?"
Baldi was silent. He didn't say anything, he just graded papers.
"Baldi..?"
Baldi looked up.
"What?"
"Well..Uhm. I need to talk to you."
"No."
"H-huh..?"
"No."
The Principal was taken back but slowly nodded and left the classroom, trying desperately not to cry.
The girl nodded triumphantly at Principal and headed towards the exit and the Principal walked into his office and finally let himself cry.

•Woo, another one done! Next one should be out around tomorrow or the day after :3•