Chapter Six

"Hey! Hey! You're Baldi, right? The new kid? I'm Zoe! Nice to meet you!"
"Listen...I-I love you, okay!"
"Wait! I-I didn't mean to.."
"No! You can't leave me! I love you! You selfish bitch!"
Baldi heard Zoe's voice echo in his mind, he felt the pain that she had inflicted on him. How could he have fell for her act...? Baldi sighed. What was the use of dwelling on the past..
Baldi got up and heard sobs, he heard a voice mumble:
"Why did I ever think he wanted me..?"
Baldi walked to the door, his confidence building and then...he stopped. The sobs continued. Baldi looked longingly at the door handle, but did not have the courage to open it. He sighed and walked away.
"Why were you looking at him?! Are you gay?!"
(Note: Zoe is homophobic)
Zoe grabbed his arm and began to twist it.
"I asked you a question."
Baldi tried to pull away, anger building up in him when...the pain came back, the desperation came back, the anger went and was replaced by powerlessness.
"No."
"No, what?!"
"No, that's disgusting."
"Thank you!"
She released his wrist and kissed Baldi's cheek.
"By the way, Jake is out the picture."
(Note 2.0: Zoe cheated on Baldi with a random person who I named Jake and abused Baldi mentally, physically and sexually for trying to leave her for her cheating)
"Okay..?"
"We can be together again!"
"Again?"
The Principal appeared with tear stained cheeks.
"Sorry, but..."
The Principal put an arm around Baldi.
"I'm with him tonight."
Baldi was shocked and nearly pushed the Principal away.
"What?!"
Zoe's voice ripped Baldi from his thoughts as she backed away in disgust.
"Baldi..? You-you liar!"
The Principal smiled and walked Baldi back to his office where Baldi pushed him away.
"What the Hell?!"
"I-I.."
The Principal's confidence and dominance left him alone in the dark, trapped by anxiety.
"I-I...wanted to save you.."
"Save me?! I'm not a poor soul trapped by an evil witch! What, do you think if you saved me I'd fall passionately in love with you?!"
"N-no..I..."
Baldi began to walk out in fury when a hand grabbed his waist and lips were forced against his lips when a voice mumbled:
"No, but I'd thought you'd have dropped the tsundere act."
A sudden crash and the Principal was on the floor with Baldi standing above him.
"I. Have. No. Interest. In. You!"
With that, he walked out, leaving his fury behind and the Principal was back to square one.

•Woo! Almost didn't meet the due date, also I kinda took this story to another level xD•