Chapter Two

Baldi jumped away in surprise.
"Uhm...Principal?"
His heart was pounding. Did the Principal really just do that? No, it was his imagination. This was his boss after all.
All of a sudden, the bell rang, making both the Principal and Baldi jump, kids ran in, talking and laughing.
"I'll let you teach your class."
The Principal walked out of the room, causing every child to look at their teacher, confused at why the Principal seemed so cold.
"O-Okay...Class! We're going to be doing some division!"
Groans erupted from the classroom as Baldi sighed, frustrated.
"Come on, it's not that bad..."
A few mutters of disagreement spread across the classroom although, of course, nobody said it straight to Baldi.
"Okay! What's four divided by two? Anyone...?"
Baldi began to feel angry as everyone stared blankly at him.
"If nobody answers, I will pick someone randomly and if you can't answer it..."
A sudden slap of Baldi's ruler made the class jump and some looked in fear at Baldi.
"Okay...Playtime! Why don't you answer this one?"
"But, Sir! I want to play!"
"Playtime. Four divided by two. Now."
His sharp tone made Playtime shake as she nervously said:
"T-two...?"
"Wow! You exist!!"
Playtime smiled in relief and even Bully looked happy that she wasn't hit by Baldi's ruler.
The lesson continued and students became more confident in answering questions and Baldi's lesson was a success. This, however, did not stop him from escaping the fear and anticipation of the Principal that lurked in his stomach.
What did he mean? Why did he do that? Does this mean he likes me? These thoughts bounced around Baldi's mind as he taught his class basic multiplication, division, addition and subtraction.
When the bell rang for lunch everyone happily gathered their things and went to lunch. Baldi sighed again; he began making his way down to the lunch room, looking for kids that needed to be punished with the ruler. Baldi didn't see the Principal for the rest of the day, he was kinda glad: what if he tried to get too close again? That one, small thought came to him: does it mean he likes me? Baldi was so confused and tried to question his feelings about the Principal but Bully was causing mischief again so Baldi was ripped from his thoughts and began to sort the trouble Bully has caused out but someone was already there, that someone was the Principal.

•Hey, thanks for the support on the last one so I decided to continue and, yeah. Part three will be out when I can write it but I'm in a writing mood so it might be in a few hours or something•