Chapter twelve

When the Principal woke up, he found that Baldi had gone, but a note had replaced him. The Principal picked up the note and started to read it.

Dear Principal,

I'm sorry for what happened last night, I'm sorry for not pulling away. I hope we can get to know each other as friends. Sorry for leading you on, I just don't think that if we were to get together it wouldn't work. I hope it isn't awkward.

From Baldi.

The Principal kept gazing at the note, making sure that it said what it said. He couldn't believe it, he worked so hard to get to where he was and now it was thrown away. This made the Principal question as to whether Baldi was worth the hassle. Baldi was cute, funny, intelligent, indignant, and fights for what he thinks is right. He's also a major tsundere, who pushes back anyone who tries to be remotely seductive or romantic towards him, he sometimes lashed out, but he was overall a great person. Then it hit him, is Baldi even gay? It would make sense if he wasn't but...Baldi wouldn't lead anyone on like that. Our first kiss together...he didn't pull away but it was clear that he wanted no part in it. Our second kiss didn't last long, the Principal remembered the clear fury and anger on Baldi's face. Then there was our third kiss. The Principal thought back to the night before. Baldi seemed as if he wanted it but hadn't been able to ask or show signs. The Principal sighed. He couldn't just ask if Baldi wanted to have sex with him. He couldn't ask Baldi if he liked him. He couldn't say to Baldi "I like you." The Principal just sat in his house, he didn't care if he didn't go to work today. He couldn't stand a Okauyday with seeing Baldi and not getting at least a friendly smile.

Baldi went to his house and collapsed onto his bed.  He had to...he had to...he couldn't let himself be hurt. Not again. Not ever. But...Baldi was already being hurt. He was being hurt by his own choices. If he had just gone back to sleep, they both would've woken up together and got ready together. It might've been the start of something that Baldi wanted a long time ago. What was even the point of getting to know someone as a friend when you want to get to them as a lover. The bald man sighed. He wouldn't go to work today. He didn't care if the Principal got mad. He just wanted to lie around the house and regret his life choices (basically what I do everyday xD).

Alrighty. Guys. I'm sorry to say this but..THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR ALL YOUR SUPPORT! ;D

I looked at my views, votes, and I just can't. Why do you guys like this so much? XD

Ya know what. I'm gonna do something. Alrighty. So, I'm gonna do a truth or dare thingy. You guys can put your dares or truths in the comments and I'll pick as many as I can. Sorry, this chapter was just describing and was probably boring to read but gotta DESCRIBE DESCRIBE DESCRIBE...what am I doing with my life. ANYWAYS, you can put any ones, put no dares up going past making out. ;-;

ALSO, that brings me to my next point. So, I know some of you are a little upset that I can't write lemon buuuuut. You guys can write the lemon if ya want. Write it, PM me it and I'll look over it and most probably put it in the book. (cuz everyone wants to be in a cringey fanfic lmao) HOWEVER. There is a 5 day deadline. I'm so sorry ;c I just can't not write chapters cuz I'm waiting for lemon. Also, it's kinda like a competition, but don't see it like that 0-0. I will pick two lemons to go into the book so...good luck. It can be as detailed or as not detailed as you want, I don't really mind. Alrighty.

Baiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii! c;