Joonie And Hyunnie

Do take note,the timeline in this story doesn't timed well with the real life,it's supposed to take on 2011 but i think that time not all members were there so this is definitely more to AU timeline,not world.

-The day after Yesung went missing -

"Eunghh...my head..." muttered Yesung after waking up from his slumber. Trying to focus his view which now totally blurry. He's trying to touch his head but his movement was restricted. 

"What...", he lift his hand and saw an old cuff,following the chain that connected to the cuff, he realized he was strapped. Not just his hands,his legs were cuffed to the end of the bed too.

'Bed?' thought Yesung. It's quite dimmed but he still can make it,looking around his surrounding he only saw nothing as in no furniture or even worse, no windows. 

Realizing he was in a captive, he start to get panic attacks and keep shaking of the cuff even thought he know it's useless. 

Then he saw a light was beaming through the crack of what he knows now as a door. Getting more freaked by the thought of a stranger who strapped him to the bed,he's shivering more and more as the door slowly open from the outside.

Once it was full open,he close his eyes shut,tears now streaming from his eyes.

'tap'

'tap'

'tap'

Few more step, the figure stop right on his side. Feeling a hand grazing at his cheeks,he throw his head to the other side to avoid the disgusting feeling he had now.

"Yesungie.. Baby Yesungie... My baby... You finally here..." 

He can feel it, the whispers,the sadness in the voice and the breathe rather close to his face now. Still thinking the worst, he refuse to look at the stranger.

'Chup' 

A chaste kiss on his lip,that was enough to throw his eyes wide open.

"Finally you look at me"

Still trying to make out the face that was staring at him now but it was too dark. He really want to voicing his thoughts now,asking bunch of questions but he rather not wanting to make the guy mad.

"Ah, you can't see me now. I'll turn on the light. You know,you making me worried, you've been sleeping for 12 hours now, Joonie-ah" 

'Joonie?' thought him, once the light was on, still strapped to the bed, not being able to get up, he glance at the figure who know moving to his side back. Then, when it's the time he finally took a view of the stranger face, his heart crumbled. 

"Jaehyun...?"

Year 2001

It was months after the audition that were held at the SM building. Few trainees have been chosen. Some already became friends to each other while going through the training schedule. Thought they weren't put in the dorm yet, the closeness were unbearable. 

"Jongwoon-hyung! Wait for me! We go back together!" shout someone who far from behind Jongwoon. Slowly, a lanky looking boy with beautiful features appeared from the crowd between Jongwoon. 

"Jaehyun-ah, you so slow! Hyung almost leave you." said Jongwoon with a chuckled.  Both of them were few of the participants who pass the audition and immediately become close due to their same schedule. 

"Sorry hyung, i was called by the higher up. Hyunh i got good news!" said Jaehyun, finally manage to catch up with Jongwoon, with the excitement in his eyes.