Puzzles

It was nervous break out for Sungmin, to tell probably most hated  issues among idol to the most easily -panic-attacked-leader in the same trying to not worried all the members who hanging around him right now. It was their off day. It's been long time since they gather up like this so Shindong came  up with idea to just hanging around the eleven dorm's living room and watch some movies and catching up with each other. Thought Siwon and Ryeowok still had their schedule at that time but other than that everyone is there. All of them so immersed with the movie that none of them spoke a word. Sungmin was so caught up with with his thoughts to come up with some idea how to tell the leader,not knowing someone looking at him with a frown on his face. "Sungmin-hyung, are you okay?what are you thinking about?". Sungmin feel a tap on his shoulder, it was the group maknae. "Ah, nothing. Just thinking some stuff".

*****************************************************

Eunhyuk decided to break the silence by turning from his sit to the members and start talking. "Guys. Emm... Can i say something?". " what's with the question, you can say what you want you know?" said Kangin without breaking off his focus on the movie. " Then, promise me you guys won't freak out." head lowed down,playing with the hem of his shirt, Eunhyuk thinking of way to said without worrying the members . "What is it Hyukjae? Why  you sound so weird. You didn't watch illegal porn like I'm joking about right?" said Shindong, knowing that Eunhyuk actually not that pervert to watch porn all the time. Maybe one or two times but Eunhyuk not that desperate. " Is there even have a legal porn?" ask Heechul, snorting at the question. "yah! You guys make fans believe I'm a pervert person! No, i didn't even watch porn all the time! Now as I'm asking, promise you guys not gonna over-react this thing,okay?"." Okay, we promise!" said  Yesung not waiting for the other word. " okay, here's the thing. I've been receiving a weird gift lately. Once in while there will be a small box appeared at everywhere I'll go. Be it at a studio for variety show or at any interview I've been to. It's always placed either on the table inside the waiting room or in my bag that i left in there. I--" Leeteuk cut off Eunhyuk rambling and as always turned into panic mood. "Wait!!! So you saying you've been receiving weird stuff and take it? And you don't tell me about it?! What if it was some of them are dangerous sh*t!" Leeteuk scream off and even swear a bit. Leeteuk never swear most of the time. It was just his worried side working him out a little bit. " Hyung! Don't swear! I didn't finish my word yet! Now listen!" Eunhyuk protest, didn't feel mad for at the leader cursing out loud, knowing well the leader just worried and turn his eomma mood on. Kangin pulled back Leeteuk to his sit,not realizing he actually stand up from the worried feeling. "The gift not harmful at all. It was just a small pieces of stuff that look like a 3D puzzles . It--" again,he was cut off by someone. "3D puzzles, what was that? Like a picture puzzle?  Or a rubic cube?  Or--" not finishing his sentence, Donghae keep thinking hard about the puzzles. " I swear if someone cut his word again,I'm gonna post your guys nude on Twitter! " threaten Heechul. Feeling proud that all the members keep their mouth shuts, not even dare to ask how he got the time to snap their pictures. " Thanks hyung. Now, the puzzles take weird shape and  came with different color each time i received it. None of it match to each other. At first i thought it was cute gift from obsessed fans since i found it inside my bag. But it just pure weirdness. It was send along with a small memo pad that shows Y word. The box itself was weird enough. Just plain brown color box." Sungmin been listening without looking at Eunhyuk all this time but once he heard the sender initial word is y, he look up to find that Eunhyuk not in his sit. " where Eunhyuk? " ask Sungmin to Yesung who sit besides him all this time. "Hyung?" Sungmin nudged Yesung fore arm, looking at the elder who seems to focus on something. " Eh? Ah i didn't realize where he's gone after he finished his words." said Yesung after disturbed by Sungmin from his train of thought. " He when to grab all the gift he's been saying" said Kyuhyun from Sungmin other sides. " Ah,okay". " Are you okay hyung? You look kinda too shocked listening to Eunhyuk-hyung just now". Ah, it was those day where Kyuhyun actually used formalities in his word. " emm I'll tell you after Eunhyuk back" assured Sungmin. 

*****************************************************

Eunhyuk came back with a paper back that he's been piling the gift in and put it in the middle of the members. The movie long been ignored and it was shutted off so they can focus on Eunhyuk problem. "This!" Sungmin said while holding the memo pad that came with the gift. " why hyung? You know anything about that initial? ". Sungmin is holding the memo pad where it was written the letter Y. " I too has something to say." Finally Sungmin decided to break the news,knowing it was the best time for it. Fishing out his phone from his pocket and start to search something. " I received a text message last night right after i went to bed and it said this" showing the text message that he received last night. Gasped can be heard. Members were widen eyes by the creepy message that their fellow member received. " And i actually saw a glimpse of person at the stairs last night. I use the stairs because i accidentally when to level 12.  Looking at the initial Y, i got the feeling it was the same person". "oh my god! Is this saesang again?!" said Henry who all this time stay silent and listen to all the hyungs talks. Shindong and Zhoumi who's been looking at the gift trying to connect the puzzles, trying to get some answer from the gift. " hyung, this puzzles doesn't match each other like Eunhyuk said" exclaimed Zhoumi. " hemm. Okay don't panic yet. About the gift it might come as a real gift that eventually become something soon. And for Sungmin's message, we've been there before. They always hack our number all the time,right? I think we need to wait more to come to the conclusion that it's  the same person or  not." said Kangin tried to reason everything without making any of his members panic. "But what about the sender having the same letter Y?" ask Donghae. " it can be that the Y Eunhyuk received is only a letter. Who knows" said Yesung out of nowhere. "emm... Yesung maybe right. But if any of you started or already got something from the 'Y', tell us immediately, okay? We don't want things getting worse or someone might get hurt one day" said Leeteuk still with a frown on his face. All of them seems in a deep thought but a click from the front door alarm them. "I'm home! Oh. What with the frown on you guys face? Hungry? I'll make dinner right away!" Ryeowook chirping happily feeling less exhausting from his schedule after seeing his favorite people. The members look relief knowing it was Ryeowook who comeback home. Having a thought that sasaeng who's the one open their dorm's door was scary. Not realizing it was already night time because of the talks,some went to help Ryeowook with the dinner. The members decided that it will be Leeteuk to tell Ryeowook of the things that talk just now. The members scatter around the dorm,some when to their room to freshen up and some of them decide to talk more in the living room,waiting for the dinner.

*****************************************************

Siwon came back before dinner. All of them were having dinner with chatting each other and playfully showing food to each others plate. After the dinner Leeteuk drag Siwon and Ryeowook to the living room and tell the discussion they had that evening. Both dongsengs nodding at the explanation, promise to be more. careful and alert the older members if something happen to them. Before when back to their own room, Leeteuk call them for tomorrow schedule briefing. After finishing his talk, Kangin speak up about the fan issues again. "Eunhyuk-ah, is the gift always been send to you often?" ask Kangin. "No hyung, the gift always been send randomly i think. Sometimes the time gap can be days. Why hyung?". "No,i just wanna keep track of the day so we can get something from it" replied Kangin. " Okay,remember what i said,kids. For now,just forget about it and go to sleep. We have early schedule tomorrow " Leeteuk said then wishing his kids goodnight and went to his own dorm. The members decided to listen to the leader's order and went to sleep. That night every members were already in a deep slumber except one person. That one person can't even close his eyes to get his much needed sleep. Not if he was deep in thought. Not if he knows what is actually happens surrounding the members. Tried to keep it matters to himself was hard but for the members safety, he had too... If it's not him, who else?

A/N:  can you guess who is it? Comment down below what your thoughts on this chapter. Subscribe to get notification when it's updated. This story make me more insomniac than i already am lol.