Ch. 12 Fancy Hot Springs

Start from the beginning

Shouto looked around, seeing all eyes were on them, he narrowed his eyes at them, immediately making there gaze leave the two. Shouto knew that other vamps would be really confused to why he was with a human, but they would never dare or even have the guts to question the prince himself. In fear of their heads being cut off or maybe tied to a cross and being exposed to sunlight. Only the vampires in the castle have those necklaces Ochaco made to protect them from the deadly rays of the sun, and Shouto is great full for that, too.

He rubs Izuku's waist in a reassuring manner, bringing the teen closer to him- if possible- protectively.
Shouto smiles a reassuring smile at Izuku. "Don't worry Izuku, they won't harm you, as long as I'm here they won't dare lay a single finger on you."

At that Izuku relaxed a bit, but was still nervous being around so much vampires.

They got to a counter and Shouto got them a room to stay in. Izuku was confused. 'I thought this was a hot spring? What's with the room and stuff?' Izuku patiently waited for Shouto, he wanted to ask what Shouto is planning, cause obviously they weren't just gonna take a relaxing dip in the expected hot spring.

Shouto turned towards Izuku and held his hand, pulling the teen with him to an elevator. "Um...Shouchan? What is this place exactly? I thought we were just going the hot springs?" They stopped in front of the elevator and waited. Shouto smiled and lightly squeezed the hand that he was holding. "It's a surprise. You'll see." With that the elevator dinged and the doors opened.

Shouto always loves to give Izuku surprises, and every time he dose, Izuku would never expect what was in for him. But most of Shouto's surprises always end up with them laying on their bed doing something naughty or just plain cuddling to sleep. Which is why the teen started blushing when he heard it was a surprise.

The elevator dinged once more, indicating that they arrived to there destined floor, the top floor. They got out and walked to the only door that is only few meters away from the elevator. Shouto stopped at the front door and took out a keycard from his pocket and swiped it on the small black screen.

Shouto opened the door and let Izuku walk in first, holding the door for him. Izuku went in and walked through the short hallway.

When he reached the end, he went wide eyed. 'The place looked like a mansion!' Izuku scanned the whole place. It had a living room with a huge flat screen TV on the left, a king sized bed was located on the right side of the room, next to the bed was a see threw window, in it was the bathroom, and across from the bed was an entire wall window with sliding doors, and you could see the hot springs through it.

"S-Shouchan...th-this is..." Izuku trails off and turned to Shouto, who was holding a bouquet of roses. "Oh my go- you didn't." Izuku was giggling and blushing. Shouto shrugged sarcastically and approached the teen. "Well, I just did." He gave the roses to Izuku and smiled lovingly at his mate. "You romantic dork."  Izuku took them and hugged Shouto. Damn Izuku is lucky to have a smooth, romantic and  filthy rich boyfriend.

Izuku smelled the bouquet of flowers, it somewhat reminded him of Shouto wearing a tuxedo. Which to Izuku, he looked hot. He put the roses into an empty vase on the coffee table and turned to his mate. "Shouchan whe-" Izuku paused and saw his mate taking of his botton up shirt, then starting to remove his belt. Shouto stopped and looked up to his blushing mate.

Izuku was in a trance, no matter how many times he had seen Shouto naked, he would always have a huge blush on his face whenever he sees the vamp's sculpted body. Shouto smirked and purposely left his pants button open and hanging there, exposing a little bit of his dark blue boxers for show.