Ch. 3 The Visit pt.2

A/N: note that I update daily is because, it's still summer vacay, and I literally have nothing to do in an office( of my moms ) but once school starts or once I'm back to my home country, I will be delaying the updates....just so you know...
AND I HAD WRITERS BLOCK WHEN WRITING THIS SO IT MIGHT BE SHITTY

Well here's more~
————————————————————

Third person POV

As the two love birds near the town, Izuku turned to his beloved. "Now remember, no mentioning of you being a vampire, or the castle, just tell her your name, and if she asks your age or your family just say that your the same age as me, and don't make your family sound like they are noble...." He kept on blabbering on 'n on with his suggestions, and as he did that, Shouto was suddenly caught up at the thought of his family.
(I wanna make it based of the manga...but I might have other plans...)
He remembered why he was all alone in his castle, and also remembered the times he had with his family when he was just a mere little vamp who just got his fangs, and Todo didn't really like the thought of his father, the infamous vampire who was actually the No.1 wanted vamp, hunted down by the No.1 Hunter. You could already guess who those two are.
As Todo was deep in his thoughts, Izu finished his long lecture-like speech, then stared at the spaced-out vamp who was walking mindlessly behind Midoriya-shounen. I've always wanted to say that XD. "Shouto? Are you okay?" His question was ignored by the vamp, who was still deep in thought of something. "Todoroki-kun?" The teen stopped in his tracks, that made the vamp also stop in his tracks and snapped back to reality, lifting his head up with a questioning look on his face. "Why did you stop, Izu-kun?" Todo's eyes looked into the other teen, shocked to see the young teen making a sad and worried face. "Shouto, are you sure you're alright? You looked pretty upset back there." The cinnamon bun reached his hands out to cup his lovers cheeks, and stare into his now calm gaze.
The vamp held the young one's hands to his chest, and closed his eyes, the teen was so confused at this situation. "I'm sorry, my darling. I didn't mean to worry you. I just thought about my parents, that's all." He said while kissing the cinnamon roll's cheek, to reassure him. The cinnamon bun only had an even more worried face now. "Are you sure? We could go another time if it's not convenient for you now." The sweet little Izu was practically dragging his blood-sucker of a lover back to the direction of the castle, but Todo pulled his Izuku to a stop, and now it was him who is dragging the cinnamon roll to the town. "I said I'm fine Izuku, now where's your house?" The vampire stopped in the middle of the town, surrounded by many people doing errands and buying groceries etc. Izu stood there, looking left to right to memorize which way to his house was, then started to walk to a path where there are less people in it. "It's right at the end of this path, our house is really small tho, hope you don't mind." He exclaimed, scratching the back of his head. "It okay, as long as it's yours, I won't judge." He stated. Then they arrived at the front of young Midoriya's house.

Izuku's POV

I can't believe that Shouto is actually going to meet my Mom! What was I thinking! She would totally freak out when I suddenly came back after being missing for one night, with a stranger- well not really a stranger to me- but a guy who she doesn't know! And what's gonna happen to Todoroki-kun after this? 'Does he just goes back to his castle without me? But I also wanted him to stay, or maybe go back with him...' my thoughts trailed off as I knocked on the door to my house. A faint 'who is it?' Came from the inside, and I recognize the voice of my Mom. "It's me Mom!" I raised my voice loud enough for her to here from the inside, then I heard quick foot steps getting closer to the door, when suddenly the door flung open inwards, and there stand my beautiful and caring mother. "Izuku?!" She squealed in pure happiness and disbelief. "I'm home Mo-" "IZUKU!!!" My words were cut of when my Mom practically flung herself onto me, and cried tears of joy on my shoulder hugging me as I hugged her back. She then backed away from the hug and started to exaggerate over how I was missing for one night. (THE FANDOM WOULD TOO YOU KNOW) "Are you hurt? Were you in trouble? Where did sleep? Are you hungry? Do you have any idea how worried I was?! You were supposed to be back before dark! But are you really okay?!" I calmed the frantic female down and reassured her that I was totally fine and introduced her to my future hu- friend Todoroki-kun. "Oh my! I'm so sorry, I didn't noticed you had a friend over Izuku. Please! Come inside." My mother gestured Todoroki to come in our small house, and he nodded politely.
We all sat at the small couches around the small coffee table, with Shouto sitting beside me, and my Mom sitting across from us. Tea and cookies were presented by my mother earlier on the table. I took one of the cookies from the tray and munched on it. I was dead hungry. It felt I haven't ain't in days! "So Izuku, tell me about your friend."  My mother said, I paused and gulped down the dry cookie from my throat. "Well um.....his name is Todoroki Shouto, and he was the one who let stay over when I got lost in the woods. He also helped me get back to the town." I stated. Shouto nodded at that. "Thank you, Todoroki-kun for helping my son, he didn't give you any trouble did he?" Shouto only smiled. "No he didn't, Mrs. Midoriya. And it was me who took him in, and he was really kind to me, too." That wasn't a total lie, and I'm really impressed on how Todoroki-kun could act so calm and casual like that. I was blushing on how cool he looked and didn't listen to there conversation.
That's when I heard a sentence come out of Todoroki's mouth. "Mrs. Midoriya can I have your son." The room went quite. 'WHAT!' "Uhhh...w-what Todoroki-kun m-meant was-uh..." I stammered, he actually said that as a statement and not a question!!!

Shouto's POV

The words just slip through my lips, and I had a serious face on when I said that. I was ready to take whatever she lash out on me, to keep my little cinnamon roll not taken away from me, I was ready for anything like there was no tomorrow. I could feel Midoriya's internal screaming from sitting beside him. "Give you my Izuku, you say?" She thought for a bit, as a bead of sweat rolled down from my head.
Then she replied. "Sure! If you don't mind my Izuku that is." She smiled with eyes closed, and sipped on her tea.
"Wait really!?!" Izu-chan was shocked of the reply, as well as me. 'What just happened..?? Wasn't she supposed to be saying a lot of excuses to keep her son by her side? ........Well, easier for me then.' I just smiled and stood up, Bowing to Izu's mother in sincere.
Then she got up and went to my ear and whispers. "Take care of my little Izuku for me Todo-kun, I trust you with my Izuku, I just know it. And you better treat him right." She said the last part a bit harshly, just a little bit. But I was happy, and so was my little Izuku.
We chatted the rest of the day away, we had lunch and dinner together, it was the best day I had ever had in a long, long time. And it reminded me of my family, but I just brushed the thought off and went back to chatting with the two Midoriyas.

~TIME SKIP~

As we stepped out of the house, and waved good-bye to the green haired female standing at the doorway, a smile plastered on her face as we slowly left her sight.
I was carrying a large bag over my shoulder, it was Izuku's belongings. He didn't really have that much stuff, it was pretty light, but Midoriya was so persistent earlier when he said he would carry it himself, but soon admitted defeat after my stubbornness.
We got to the castle in no time, and went in. My eyes glowed red when I transformed back to a vamp, and all the torches in the whole castle lit up. Midoriya was in awe. "How did you do that?" He asked astonished, with his mouth slightly open, I could tell even though his back was still facing me.
"I just did." I answered bluntly.
The castle only looked like it was wasted for a hundred years on the out side, but on the inside, it was like a brand new castle. I'm sort of a clean-freak myself. "I always kept this place neat and clean. I don't like to live in a dump." I stated. Midoriya was looking around in awe, his eyes sparkling from the chandelier's light.
He then turned his way to me, only to be startled by my appearance, since I turned back into a vamp. "Sorry, I guess I'm still not used to seeing you in your vampire form." He said apologetically. "It's fine my darling Izuku, or rather, do you want me to change back to the human form?" I asked him, he immediately rejected the suggestion, while forcefully shaking his head. "No no no! I....actually like you more this way, and....I shouldn't be scared of your appearance, so...um..." I will admit....'THAT WAS SO GOD DAMN CUTE.' I lightly blushed at his comment, then smiled at the angel. "I'm glad." I smiled sweetly to him with my eyes closed, earning a blush from Izuku.
After, I proceeded to take my little angel to our room. I don't think he knows that tho, but I do have 'plans' for to night, if you know what I mean~😏 (I hate myself 😂)
I lead Izuku to the room with the tall and wide door, opening it for him to go in first, me following afterwards.

Then I locked the door behind me, without Izuku noticing.

Bam! Cliffhanger! XD

.....................................................................
A/N: weeeeeelll~ you know what gonna happen next right? XD
a long ass chappy for you guys!
Vote or comment if you want more!
And comment if you want more SMUT or FLUFF. Let me know~
Baiiiiii~<3