Ch. 12 Fancy Hot Springs

A/N: Not my art. But check out her tumblr tho, it's HEAVEN.
Artiest/tumblr: Kinnme

So I never really went to hot springs that often, but I think I'll try and make it work....don't hate me if it sucks. 😖

Small warning:
Some drama will come soon.

Here's more~
————————————————————

Third person POV

Weeks has passed, the temperature is gradually decreasing, meaning winter is about to welcome itself in the next few weeks. The two lovers were cuddling next to each other on the bed, seeking warmth from the other from under the comforter.

Izuku had his head buried in his favorite spot in Shouto's chest, his hands resting on Shouto's chest as well while there legs are tangled under the sheets.

Shouto's strong arms holding the fragile greenette in his warm embrace, despite his cold body, the green headed teen still felt warm inside and outside.

Nuzzling even more to Shouto, Izuku tried to get the vamp's attention, which the vamp took this as a signal, humming in response. "Yes, my love?" Shouto asked while petting the greenette's bushy green locks. Izuku pulled back from his favorite spot and looked up to the vamp, his eyes shimmering slightly from the bright light of the small chandelier in their room. The vamp stared down at his lover, questionably waiting for an answer that never came, until his lover grinned and had a look of excitement. "I was thinking, we never went to the hot springs together before, and it's getting pretty chilly don't you think? Maybe we can go there and relax?" He said with a lilt of excitement in his tone.

Shouto smiled down to his mate and pecked his soft cheek, nuzzling his nose to the other, making the greenette go into a fit of giggles. "And that's what we're going to do." Izuku cheered childishly and hugged Shouto tight, a bit too tight. "Thank you Shouchan! I love you so much!" The green headed teen was squeezing the life out of the vamp. Shouto patted Izuku's back, in hopes that he would loosen his grip. "I-Izuku....t-to tight." The vamp choked out.

He never thought that the cinnamon bun would have such a powerful strength. 'I swear. I saw a light.' He quietly thought to himself.

Izuku realized this and loosen the death grip on his mate. "S-sorry Shouchan! I-I got carried away." He laughed nervously and scratched the back of his head, blushing and hiding his face in his mate's chest again.

Shouto chuckled and planted a kiss on Izuku's head, his face buried in the teen's bushy hair once more. "It's alright my love. And I love you, too." He lift Izuku's chin up and kissed his tender lips. They both smiled into the kiss and wrapped their arms around each other. Shouto sneakily snaked a hand down Izuku's butt and squeezed it, getting the reaction of Izuku jump in his grasp and squeak into the kiss.

Shouto smirked and chuckled to himself, while Izuku was whining and playfully hitting his chest with his fist. "Shouchaaaan! That wasn't funnyyy." Izuku pouted adorably, crossing his arms and tried to glare at his mate. Shouto laughed and cooed the angry pouting Izuku in his arms. "Awww. I'm sorry Izuku, will you forgive me?" He inched his face to the small green head, playfully using his puppy eyes that aren't cuter then Izuku's.

Izuku saw the puppy eyes and giggled immediately, having pink cheeks from his mates cuteness. It's always so rare of Shouto to show this side of him, even though they've been dating for over a year, it's still making the greenette's heart flutter and making him have butterflies in his stomach. "Fine. I forgive you." He pecked his lips and smiled.