Ch. 12 Fancy Hot Springs

Comenzar desde el principio

"So when are we going?" Izuku asked. Shouto thought for a bit and turn towards the window, seeing that the sun is just about to set. 'Perfect.' He looked back to Izuku and smiled. "We could go now." Izuku's eyes lit up and nodded. He got up and so did Izuku, taking his lover's hand and getting off the bed first, Izuku soon followed, still hand in hand with Shouto.

They got to the dresser and put on their normal attire. The two walked to a full body mirror and fixed themselves.

Checking each other out, a small pink dusted their cheeks as they giggled to each other.

They walked out hand in hand into the halls, down the stairs and walked to the main hall. They spotted Momo talking to a girl with dark purple hair. They looked as if they were chatting because they were laughing and giggling.

They walked up to the two and waved at them. Momo noticed and turned her full attention to them. "Good evening you two. Are you guys going somewhere?" Her black eyes glossed with glee, seeming she's in such a good mood, the two had smiles on their faces as well. "We're heading to the hot springs. Since it's beginning to get chilly, I asked if Shouchan wanted to go." He turned to the vamp smiling. "And obviously I said yes." His gaze fell on the girl next to Momo.

"So who's your friend?" He asked her. Momo smiled and introduced her friend to the prince and his mate. "This is Jirou Kyouka. An old friend of mine, I spotted her in the mall earlier and brought her here! Jirou this is prince Todoroki Shouto and his mate Midoriya Izuku." She introduced the two males and they smiled at her nodding their heads.

Jirou smiles back at them and bowed formally to the couple. "It's a pleasure to meet you my prince, and...um..how may I address you?" She looked up at Izuku still in a bowing position. Izuku put his hands up in front of his chest and waved them nervously. "Oh! I-It's fine! Just call me Izuku or Midoriya is fine. No need to be formal with me." He smiled scratching the back of his neck. Jirou got up and nodded. "Nice to meet you Midoriya." She smiled sweetly at the boy.

Shouto was currently talking to Momo about her friend, saying something that he knows Jirou isn't just an 'old friend' of hers. He knows what's up and he smirked at how Momo was blushing and stuttering while saying that he's just crazy and that Jirou is really just her best friend. "S-Shut up. Y-you don't know anything!" She hides her face in her hands and Shouto just laughed at his friend. "Suuure." Shouto rolled his eyes playfully and grabbed Izuku's hand that the teen previously just took away from his grasp.

This got the teen's attention and he nodded. "Well it was nice meeting you Jirou-san. Till next time!" He waved the two off and walked out with Shouto. Leaving the two female vamps in the main hall.

The two walked in comfortable silence, walking past the rustling trees and just enjoying the peaceful company of the other.

........................

They got to a fancy looking hot spring that Izuku has never seen before, they walked near the transparent double doors and was greeted by vampire guards standing on either side of the big double doors, bowing and opening the door for them to enter. "An honor to be in your presence my prince." One of the guard said while bowing. Shouto nodded and walked in with Izuku, wrapping an arm around his waist.

Izuku got a little nervous around unfamiliar faces, he tugged on Shouto's  shirt and averted his eyes from the fancy area to meet the mismatched eyes. "Shouchan...I-I'm a little scared. You n-never really brought me anywhere where vampires roam around." Izuku clenched his fist on Shouto's shirt.