"I'll take the next flight today," I breathed out, still surprised by Lisa's decision to go without warning. 

Did I really hurt her that bad?

"No," Jisoo answers, cocking my head in her direction. 

"And why is that?" I cross my arms, I was acting like a child but who cares? I'm starting to hate this day. She rolls her eyes, "Because Manager Oppa can't have you running without any plan just like Lisa. Did you know how much he scolded Rosé for being Lisa's wing man?"

"Do you think I care?" Raising my brow, unsure why we're both having this conversation. 

She huffs, "Your mother is going with you, both of you booked the same flight which is in the 30th." 

"Then wouldn't it be better? I get to escape her."

"Yah!" She responds.

"Why? I want to see Lisa and scold her for leaving me," I say truthfully, my slightly bruised ego would not let this chance slip away. If I see that girl I'll smack her right away (of course not in public). 

She dare run away from me? 

She's weak! Easily getting hurt from all the words I tell her. She's not fun to play with at all.

"Scold her when you arrive in the 30th. So for now, behave," Jisoo says in a serious tone, then she leans, "Uncle doesn't want you to make a mistake for now."

"Stay put, arasso?" 

I grumpily nod, walking away from her. 

"Oh and don't spend too much time on some stupid online buzz," Jisoo suspiciously reminds me. We get told off a lot by our manager and our trainee instructors not to dwell too much in social media. 

It was more on the case of accidentally reading some mean comments about you, so to avoid hurting yourself we're usually warned not to have any accounts or wander off too much in our fans' opinions about us. 

So of course as someone who's smart like me, I should follow Jisoo's instructions. But as a human being who couldn't help but be that curious cat, I quickly went to my phone and scrolled through my feed. 

What is she not telling me.

Closing the door in my room, I probably should've obeyed my cousin. Now I was reading an article about some baseless rumor of me as a bully back in New Zealand. I would've laughed at it since I knew what the truth was, but my attention was now caught by the amount of comments in the said article.

I didn't like her from the start. She's a total bitch.
She's disgusting.
She's not even that good. Jennie who?
Why did YG even debut someone like her? She's totally not worth it.
They might as well bring CL back, she's nothing but a wannabe rapper. 
Rude Kim should pay for the things she'd done. I guess rich people get away with everything.
Seriously? She bullied someone before? Daebak YG should've done a background check before taking her in.
She's just a pretty face.
Jennie doesn't deserve her spot.

The list goes on and on, there were even others who were testifying that I really was a bully back in middle school. I was scared, not because the rumors were true, but I was scared at how easy it was for strangers to destroy you with just a few words in the internet. 

Biting my lower lip, I suppress my tears. Too tired to even cry for something insignificant anymore; I let my body rest on my bed, missing Lisa's comfort.

I need you.

Closing my eyes, I release my phone from my grip. Wishing Lisa was beside me to hold my hand and talk me out of this misery.