Baby

Lisa

"I can't believe you agreed," I laugh to ease my overwhelmed self. She smiles, tying her hair into a bun.

"I'll take a shower, don't do anything stupid," she warns, then proceeds inside the bathroom made of non-transparent glass.

As soon as she disappears to take a bath, I sprung up from the bed and fan myself.

"How on earth is it so hot in here?" A bead of sweat runs on my jawline.

She's naked a few meters away from me.

Calm down, Lisa.

"I can't do this anymore," loosening my bottom down shirt, I make my way to the veranda.

My ears perking up to the sound of water sprinkling inside that godforsaken bathroom.

Combing my fingers through my locks, I call Chaeyoung to know how she's doing.

Jisoo had been in Australia for a day then quietly left without telling us as much as a single drop of what she had been doing in that foreign country.

"Lisa?" Chae answered, her cute Aussie accent never left her.

"Chipmunk!" I greeted, happy to hear my best friend's voice. By now we were just purely speaking her mother tongue -- English.

"How are you doing, baby?" Joking as I lean on the glass door, overlooking the expansion of the five star hotel.

I knew she would be rolling her eyes by now at the funny endearment.

"You're the baby, Lisa. I'm doing great here, what about you? Don't make it hard on yourself by spending time with Jennie, okay? I've seen some picture of you together."

Oh I forgot to tell her that Jennie and I are good.

"Hey chipmunk--" an unknown voice cuts me off my words, "Rosé!"

"Ah Lisa, my sister just came back," Chaeng giggled as the stranger introduces herself, "Hello Lisa, it's me Alice."

We actually had met before. She had similar features with Chaeng, well obviously since they were sisters.

"I might have to steal my sister from you Lisa. She refuses to eat after she's been locked inside the piano room," Alice reported.

Gasping, "Yah! Park Chaeyoung!"

"It's not like we don't skip meals in the dormitory," Chaeng whined.

Snorting, "Baby Chaeng, go eat. I'll try to call you later."

Ending the call with a smile, I turn and behold! Jennie was standing there with a cold expression that made me want to jump off the veranda.

She fakes a smile, "Baby Chaeng? How cute of you."

The words were completely dry, it scared the wits out of me.

"J-jen."

She shrugs, "I don't want to hear about it," she saunters to the door then glances my way.

"You're sleeping on the couch, Manoban."

Cold Jennie Kim is never my cup of tea.

"Where are you going?"

She takes her purse, "Lobby." Then she disappears just like that.

Falling on the floor with a thump, I stared at the open door.

"Oh god, Jennie will be my death."

Jennie

"Is she serious?! She tells me she likes me then goes and call everyone her baby? This is why I have trust issues!" I fumed, throwing the dart at the dartboard and making a perfect shot.