Turn of Events

(A/N: So my college entrance exam has been postponed. And so I shall postpone my studying, let the updates begin)

Jisoo

"Want to go somewhere with me?" I whisper through her locks. She giggles in spite of having her heart broken.

"This is not like you, Unnie. You always want to sleep," she mumbles from my shoulder.

How can she be like this? It's alright to cry, it's alright to curse, it's alright to say you don't want to love anymore yet still do after a few hours of sobbing.

But why is she like this?

I don't mind to see that, I don't mind struggling to comfort her. She's not me, she's not used to bottling everything up.

"I have to try to cheer you up," I smile, running my hand through her hair.

Why isn't my brilliant mind not working today? I am in dire need of my jokes.

"Okay," she sniffs, "Where are we going?"

"My house," I answered her. She pushes herself away from me, just in arms reach. She studies me with those red puffy eyes, "You never invited me to your house before."

I didn't?

Caressing her cheek, I couldn't help but laugh at her state, "Rosé can you even see me?" I wave my hand in front of her.

Her eyes have been clamped shut due to those slightly puffy eyes. She giggles, "I can, Unnie."

I know she still wants to cry some more. But for some reason she doesn't show me the sadness in those pretty small eyes.

Smiling at her, "I'm sorry I didn't know you wanted to go to my house all these years."

Of course I know.

Lisa volunteers to go with me every time. Jennie doesn't want to face her other relatives aside from me. That was why I purposely leave Rosé with Jennie.

My cousin can sometimes be very unexpected, mostly when left alone.

"They'd be delighted to meet you for the first time then," I grab her hand hesitantly.

"I hope our manager would still drive us today after we forgot to contact him at the COEX Aquarium."

"He almost lost it," Rosé smiles a bit.

"It won't be a big deal. Come," I pull her along. Stepping out, a smile on my lips knowing how it was easy for Rosé to breathe now that Lisa and Jennie were far from us.

It was easier for me when Rosé stayed a gullible girl than this girl who experienced hurt.

"Where are you two going now?" Our manager groans, nonetheless opening the door for the two of us to go inside. He must've been pissed that we didn't tell him about the aquarium trip.

I understand his perplexion though, if something happened to the two of us it would be his head on the President's table.

"To my house," I nudge Rosé to act cute in front of him so he would drive us there.

He squints, sighing as if he had lost a war, "You don't need to do that, hop in."

Laughing, I pat his back, "You could've done that sooner." Rosé smiles cheekily at him, "You're the best, oppa."

"I know, I know," he sits in the driver's seat, the engine revving.

"Here I thought Jennie and Lisa would be my own sort of problem. I guess you're not four for a reason."