Your Plans and Mine

Jennie

"Lisa stop running around!" Jisoo scolded Manoban who was joking around with Rosé.

She twirls Rosé around, holding her waist. Raising my brow, they giggled in unison.

"Sucks to be you right now," Jisoo sits beside me on the stairs, giving up on ever taming Manoban.

"And why is that?"

Smirking, "I wonder."

Rosé lifts Manoban up like lifting a mannequin. "Aishh the two of you, we're next, stop it!"

Jisoo roars this time and Rosé puts Manoban down, but the troublesome maknae continues to mock Jisoo.

"Yah!" Jisoo runs after Manoban.

Shaking my head, "Manoban come here," at the call, she jogs towards me like a puppy.

Grinning in amusement, I watch her stand in front of me, our height now matching.

"What is it, Unnie?"

I surprise her by twisting her ear, she yelps in pain, "Unnie! Tap! Tap!" She pats my leg to stop me.

"Don't think I forgot your little prank on me last time, Manoban." She hisses in agony, "What prank?"

"In the dressing room," I elaborated lowly, not wanting the others to hear.

Glaring, "That wasn't a prank," letting go of her ear, she rubs it to rid of the stinging pain, "What?" I interrogated.

"I really wanted to kiss you," she growls, giving me goosebumps. "W-what?" I awkwardly laugh it out, "Stop grossing me out."

She smiles bitterly, pushing herself away from me as our manager instructs us to go to the stage.

"Chaeng let's go," she takes Rosé by the hand, leading themselves out. Jisoo walks towards me, "What are you waiting for?"

"Nothing, Chu."

I wasn't ready to perform anything, my mind was still in the verge of processing what Manoban had told me.

Going on stage, I put on a smile, my eyes finding Manoban who wasn't looking at me.

She cheers everyone up with her aegyo, they bought it, even Jisoo's slowly budging up to her cuteness.

"What do you think, Unnie?" Rosé wakes me up from the trance. Lost, I raise my brow, "What?"

"I mean don't you think Lisa's aegyo was very charming?" She repeats.

"You've been out of it, Jen. Usually it's Rosé who's an airhead out of the four of us," Jisoo jokes making the audience laugh.

Manoban eyes me with a smile on her face. Tilting my head, "Really?"

"Yes, really," Rosé giggles.

"What do you think, Lisa?" I hinted, the name very unfamiliar to my mouth. I never use it except when we're in public with a lot of people.

The three were astonished but quickly covered their expressions so the fans wouldn't question.

"Lisa?" I call again since she doesn't seem to comprehend my words. "A-ah yeah, I didn't notice it at all. But what do you think unnie, did my aegyo charmed you?" She playfully winks at me, doing it for the public's entertainment. 

"Aishh you narcissist," Jisoo acts as if she was going to smack Manoban. 

Squinting, "Can you do your aegyo again?"

She willingly does, doing that high pitch baby tone she usually uses to annoy the heck out of the three of us. Scrunching my nose, I vividly show my distaste at her aegyo.