Catch Up

Jennie

Yawning, I stretch my arms while I  check the time -- it was 10 in the morning by the time I woke up.

Sleeping late had never been my forté.

Unceremoniously combing my bed hair, I sluggishly went to the bathroom; brushing my teeth and showering to fully wake myself.

Finishing, I change into my black overall outfit. My hands ached from all the braiding I had done all night. Just seeing the yarns and bracelets on my desk had made me feel disgusted. 

I shut my eyes, the image of Lisa's pained expression appeared in my mind. 

Come on Jennie you already got the hang of it.

Sighing, "Lisa better be happy or I might just really murder her for being an ungrateful brat."

Going back to my seat, I began with the same monochromatic colors I started with in my first try. Going with an arrow head design, I made sure it wasn't as wide and as thick as before, a perfect fit for Lisa's bony wrist. 

I was slightly enjoying it, the repetitive trials had given me patience  that I lacked.

"Unnie," I hear Rosé knock on my door.

"Yes?" I answer, still on my work seat.

"Uhm are you hungry?"

"No," I said, she doesn't reply anymore and I suspect she had already left.

Did she really like Lisa?

There's something odd in the way Rosé looks at Lisa. The way she blushes too easily when Lisa compliments her and when Lisa kisses her. 

How long has it been since she felt that way?

As I let my thoughts ran rampant, not realizing that I finished the bracelet and turns out it was my best product so far. Proudly smiling to myself, I want to show it to Jisoo.

But then she'd probably tease me for going way overboard. I could fill an entire paper bag with all these trial bracelets I've made so far. Scratching my head, unsure what I'm going to do with all these things since I only need one just for Lisa. 

Should I give all of these to Jisoo?

Shaking my head, I check the time, it was almost noon so I went to get my phone and scroll through my news feed. 

"W-what is this?" Stuttering, I click the photo of a girl I knew all too well. 

What's she doing there?

Standing up, I ran out of my room and into the living room. My eyes regarded Jisoo and Rosé's figures sitting opposite of each other. The two turn to me, their eyes falling to my phone an apologetic look painted across their faces.

"Yah! What is this?!" I shout, pointing to my phone. 

Becoming fully aware that I was still holding on to Lisa's bracelet. Jisoo sighs, "I just saw the news too."

Rosé grimaced. I shot my attention at her, "Is she really at the airport?" 

She slowly shakes her head, "That was hours ago, Unnie. She already left." 

Stunned, my feet found its way to the youngest's room. Without knocking, I slam the door open, "LISA-YAH!" I scolded since she might've been inside and was pranking me the entire time. 

But it slowly broke my heart to see her room empty.

Did she leave me?

"Jen," Jisoo was now beside me, "You can wait and take the flight 2 days from now."