Red (English)

Chapter 2
/I can't get myself to read this again lmao/

"We'll be apologizing our beloved students, but we're afraid the break camp will continue due to the confirmed typhoon signal no. 5" Ma'am Ronda announced the second day of the event.

The very moment she stated that, all the scouts packed up their stuffs and moved out each room as if the World War four transpired the very day. Some faces are sparkling with delight knowing that they could freely depart and live the tender snuggles of home, others are displaying the intense fear plastered on their face, and there are these people who are literally exhibiting exquisite anger to the fact that the 'fun' will be over. On the other side ? I don't even care.

I stood still inside the campus' shed, waiting for my grandmother's reply if they've already arrived to pick me up. You've heard me right, it is the second day of the event. Though, the faculty ascertained that a storm is coming up which is why the encampment was scrubbed, they call it break camping. Too bad I couldn't go off hiking.

I walked down the hallway, just checking each room and corner since I have nothing else to do. Then there I heard somebody call me, I looked back and there I saw Katt.

"Hey there Air Conditioner!" She stated in joy.

"Uhh, air conditioner?" I questioned. Why the hell did she consider me an Air Conditioner, or did she?

She giggled then poked my nose, "You dense little squid." What the, Squid? When did I started being or looking like a squid? I flashed her a shuffled look, as if wondering if she's on drugs.

"Pfft, your name is Aviel Chertxie right? AC, Air Conditioner!" She squeaked then bursted out into laughter.

I'm worried she might get captured by the cops. I replied her with a nervous smile then walked away, almost running. I happen to feel awkward.

I almost reached the climax of walking till it'll turn into running when I bumped into something, might even be a somebody.

I'm a bit of a klutz, which explains why even a soft action could get me off balanced, like now. My eyes closed due to the reaction of my body, which everybody knows, but then before I ever landed on the ground something stopped me.

Did the earth stop, is it the time or Maybe I was flexible enough to be able to stop myself in such position? Am I going to be a super hero?

I opened my eyes but I was unimpressed that my assumption wasn't accurate.

"Oh, uh— ow!" I groaned as I smack the ground. "What was that for?!"

The gray-hoodie guy looked back at me, I saw how his half masked face grew fierce—mad. He looks like a spy, a ninja. The null conversation throughout our locked eyes tacked still, no sign of movement until he turned around and traveled the trail.

For some reason he had the urge to save a clumsy girl from stumbling down a platform.