Under Fake Circumstances (Taglish)

People look at me the way other people decides to do so. They eye me with the sense of nobility. They define me as the talented person I am. Not to brag, but being on the top is what they only see in me.

I'm perfect.

"Teka, siya ba yan?'

"Oo siya nga!"

But no, I'm just a mere human.

Though, nothing would even change. The days will tick as the usual, my smile will be my trademark, but then it actually wouldnt falter.

The guards will bow down at me and say, "Have a fine day at school, Ms. Minatozaka."

Usual expressions, typical exchange of words. I would smile at them, "Thank you, please take care of yourselves."

The tiring fakery wont falter.

Tumungo ako sa gym para sa opening ceremony. I can excuse myself, but I was taught that all events are a priority.

Pinabayaan ko yung mga tingin na sumusunod at umupo nalang sa assigned seat. Natapos nalang yung ceremony na kokonti lang yung nakinig. Hindi man obvious kasi tahimik ang gym pero ang daming nag c-cellphone lang eh.

I stood out of my seat and headed for the exit, sadly, a stranger went up to me.

"Miss Holly Minatozaka, we're lucky to have your name engraved in our university." I didnt notice my hands already shook with her.

Well, I'm not perfect, I'm just a playmate for the adults. I'd do what they tell me to do, kasi if I wont-- where else am I going to? I'd rather eat bones than mud to survive.

An automatic smile drew, "It's a pleasure to meet you, Mrs. Maradona, I'm honored to be under the structures of somebody accquainted with our family."

"My, such a polite child."

Yes, a polite child is what you should see in me.

"With interest, I wanted to tour you around the campus sana but your parents told me that it wont be a hassle for you to cope with the new surroundings. But here's a map, just in case. Now, I shall go."

I don't need a map. Nakita ko na ang blueprint ng paaralan sa school website, how else did I arrive in this venue if I didn' know? This piece of paper would be nothing but soaked with ink.

"Thank you for your consideration."

Tinupi ko yung mapa at pinasok ito sa bulsa ko nang lumakad na paalis ang superintendent. I'll just throw this away later.

Its the first day of university. I enrolled in the faculty of business management. Huh, what else would you expect from me? Agriculture?

Nakarating ako sa building safe as sound, basically nobody would really know me as much since It's only my name in knowledge of the public pero expect na yung mga tsismosa ay laging may information.