18

"We'd be staying here for some few days then move to back to my country, you'll be my wife Chloe or else I'll be burying you here", he dropped me to the ground.
"Its late, I'm going to look for woods to keep this shack warm for you as you'll be warming my bed soon", he got out shutting the door, leaving me in darkness. I tried removing the ropes from my legs but the more I wiggled, the more they hurt, I kept doing the same thing and it was to no avail. The ropes were tied to my wrist but the ones on my legs were kinda loose giving me hope. I struggled and finally gave up, sleeping on what looked like a bed with dirty sheets. The tears didn't stop flowing and I was getting nervous every second. I turned my head to the left, taking in everything. I really couldn't see that much but shattered glasses were closer to the door. I'm so stupid, some of the louver blades were broken on the floor and all I had to do was crawl there, and cut the ropes then get out and run to God knows where. If you think crawling with ropes bound to you is easy, think again, I wonder how the military does it, its so fucking stressful, I literally had to drag my knee on the floor with every crawl, my knees were hurting but this was my only chance and I wasn't going to act like a pussy and lie down, so with every strength in me, I crawled to the front door and got hold of the glasses, I was able to cut the rope with it and freed my hands, then quickly untied the ones on my legs.

I couldn't stand up well because my knees were bruised but with the help of a chair, I got up and opened the door, bright light kept flashing in the car and I knew it was my phone ringing. I opened the door and sat inside, picking my phone. I quickly dialled 911 and told them about the incident but I fucking had no clue where this place was but I described the place and hung up. I called Travis line and it immediately went to voicemail but I sent a note, telling him to come rescue me but I didn't get to finish because the door opened and a scary Iris dragged me out of the car. He tore the material that was on me, and hit me hard on the back. I screamed but that didn't prevent him from punching my nose, blood was oozing from it but he continued hitting me till I eventually passed out.

..................................................................................................................................

Someone poured something hot on me making me squirm.
"I thought you were different Chloe, you are nothing like Emelia, ohhh she was excellent with words, let me tell you my favourite story", he pulled me up straddling me on his arms.

"I was working at a prestigious company and guess who my boss was??", he smiled caressing my back.
"Emelia Detraranov Stone, first glance and you'd think she was your ideal woman, she was smart, young, intelligent and nice but when you get to know her like I did,you'd realise the sought of devil she was", he kissed my cheeks and I winced.
"We hang out, talked late at night, the same old boring ending, I married her and our wedding night, she thought me something I'd never forget in life, and that pain sees no beauty", he smiled looking down at me.

"She ordered people to strip me and hang me upside down from the ceiling, it was pure joy, especially when you're being whipped with belts, whips and all other stuff. She was using me as her slave, there were days she'd keep me in the bedroom and fuck me till she'd had enough then let her partner continue. Yeah, she was bisexual and our marriage was to cover up her little secret. I hated it at first too, I was just like you, but I realised it was actually good you know, especially when you're chained to the wall, and both men and women are hitting and fucking you, I was in heaven, no one disrespected her, once she chained me and I groaned, she poured candle wax on my feet and that made the punishments  better and our sexual intercourse became bloody. She'd slit her wrist and lick it, telling me to do the same, it was sweet and dangerous but that's what made it better. If you give in, you'd know a lot and I can teach you Chloe, I like you already", I was stunned listening to his story. If I thought he was a psychopath, his wife was one fucking deranged bitch.

"Good things are short lived you know, my life came crashing down when I heard she died in a car crash. I was numb, she was my reason to live and breath, I needed to see her for the last time before she left, so I visited the hospital she was in one late night, she was put in a fridge but I didn't care, I ripped her clothes off just as she liked it, and fucked her senseless. I felt as if she was with me, I could hear her moaning and shouting dirty words to move faster", he smiled touching his dick.

"For two days, I fucked her dead body till when the hospital transferred her to her family home. It was there I met Stephanie Detraranov Stone, her step sister, she was a goody two shoes and I loved how naive she was, she was fourteen and was screaming for me to take her. So after Emelia's funeral when everyone left, she stayed wanting to comfort me and I liked that, we talked about stuff and well she got boring so I had to take it by force", he looked at me, cupping my breasts.

"I tore her long black dress and fucked the life out of her, blood was oozing out of her and that motivated me to continue. It was bloody and sexual, I still remember her screams and pleas but that didn't stop me as I fucked her on the counter till she become pale. It was a good experience you know, last time I heard of her she was put to a wheelchair and hasn't spoken to anyone for years so apparently she's deaf now and I'm a free man", he shrugged kissing me lightly.

"I don't want to bore you my love, I have a lot of stories to say but I want to make love to you first, my cock is hard already, now be a good girl and do your job Chloe, we have a long night ahead of us", I was still in shock remembering all he'd done. It was so disgusting and filthy, gosh he was such a beast.

................................................................Gracias...@_jhella