8

.................................................

"You look nice today", I giggled shoving him away.
"That sleep did you good girl, them boobs are getting bigger", Travis joked earning him a wack on the head.
"You didn't wack me when I had you in-
I hit him harder on the cheeks and he groaned.
"Stop hitting me woman, its irritating", he was behind me in seconds trying to pull my hair.
"Can you braid it for me T, its really hard trying to put it up without you distracting me", he nodded sitting on the bed.
"This is the last time I'll braid your hair, I'm no-
I smashed my lips on his, trying to tell him to shut up and hurry up. and he got it clearly, braiding my hair in two rows, he was done in minutes and I looked in the mirror staring at my cute hairstyle.
"I love it, its nice T", I hugged up but he smacked my ass turning me around for a kiss, then another on my cheek, another on my neck, my earlobes and finally on the mouth.

"That's enough kids, we have class in thirty minutes, you can do this after class when we're not around like you did yesterday-
Before she finished her sentence, we were out of the Apartment entering the car.
"I'll drive to the restaurant whiles you continue to campus", he nodded holding my hands.
He put on the radio and we both listened to Beyonce's XO and after that we danced to Rihanna's work before entering the restaurant to meet Jason.
"My two favourite couple, what can I get you", Travis ignored him but I smirked.
"Two tickets to hell and a hi five with a chair to your face", I smiled holding my hair like a child.
"After the evil you do, you still have the look of an innocent child, i'll get you back Coco", I wrapped my arms around Travis who couldn't stop laughing. We finally ordered our food and went back to the car but not without tipping Jason for his good service.
Travis drove to campus in no time and I had to refrain from kissing him in the car. We got out together holding hands and that caught a lot of student's attention, for whatever reason I didn't care but Travis hid my face on his chest till I got to my class. I smiled about to enter when he spun me around kissing my cheeks, I blushed looking down till I got to my seat.

Our lecturer didn't show up today so we had to go back to our various duties, I couldn't find Sapphire so I tried reaching Keisha but she wasn't picking her phone. I couldn't get access in the top floor so I went down to the secluded areas and finally got access. Keisha sent me a text saying she was still in class while Sapphire wasn't still answering her phone. Someone kissed me on the neck making me moan, knowing it was obviously Travis, I turn to kiss only to see Iris staring back at me. I was so stunned, I didn't know what to do again.
"Call your friend and tell him, you have to visit a friend, its an emergency", I shook my head stepping back but he took my left hand and turned it and it was fucking hurting.
"You're hurting me Iris, stop it", I sobbed wiping my tears.
"Do it or i'll gag you and do it myself", he threatened but I didn't want to do it.
Suddenly, his hands were around my neck cutting off air from my lungs, I struggled but he bit my mouth and I could taste blood coming out from it.

"DO IT", I nodded calling Travis.
"Put it on speaker", I did as I was told and within seconds Travis answered.
"Babe, you okay", I looked at Iris but he was trying so hard not to punch me, I could tell with the way he was cracking his knuckles.
"Babe".
"Hey, the lecturer didn't show up, I have a paper tomorrow so I'm heading to the library to do some searching then see if I can visit some friends about the project so if the girls ask, I want you to say the same to them", I breathed out.
"Yeah sure, text me when you get back and ohh if any girl gives you a compliment bout your hair, tell them your BOOBOO did it for you, bye", he hung up before I had the chance to respond, clever bastard.

"I'm going to have fun with you Chloe, and I like our hair, its cute", coming from him, I could tell he was fuming with rage. I didn't want to piss him off more so I followed him like a dog till we entered his car driving back to his house. The car was dead silence, no one uttered a word, the only thing that was soothing enough was the music playing. I rubbed my hands on my jeans trying to calm down. I closed my eyes listening and humming to Dusk till Dawn but he grabbed my hand placing it on his bulge.
"Do it", I swallowed whatever was left in me to talk and looked at him.
"I won't repeat myself again, do it", I unzipped his jeans and took out his dick, putting it in my mouth, he groaned driving faster.
I kept doing this till we eventually got to his house. I checked the time and realised it was exactly ten forty.
"Undress", I did what he said and within minutes I was in a Jacuzzi with him. He kissed me roughly, biting my neck making me sob, he wasn't giving me love bites he was claiming me. I gave him access to my ears but he kept on sucking the blood coming out from my neck.
"You taste good Chloe", he held my cheeks looking in my eyes.
"I want to give you what that twat isn't giving you enough", with that he pulled me and fucked me till my legs were weak. He was punishing me and it was working because my body was refusing to work anymore but he kept thrusting and hitting my back with his large fingers. He carried me to his room naked and laid me on the bed.

"I'm going to ask you one question Chloe, be honest", I nodded wiping my tears.
"Are you dating that twat", I shook my head but he ran his hands through my hands.
"I need you to be honest Chloe", I nodded trying to get up but he pushed me and I fell back on the bed.
" I'm telling the truth Kassif, you have to believe me", I sobbed covering my face. Hands wrapped themselves over me trying to make me relax.
"Look at me", he said softly.
"WHAAAAM", he slapped me hard.
"Never raise your voice when talking to me again", he hit me again with the back of his hands pulling me up.

"If you even breathe a word to someone, I'll kill you and you're not the first one baby", he smirked looking at me.
................................... ............................

Gracias....Hit me up y all
Follow me on Ig@mhajor_key.

FUCKED.जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें