16

I woke up early in the morning feeling happy. I went for lectures early and came back after my last period to dress up. Apparently Jason stopped by to pick Saphh whiles Keisha was meditating in her room. I didn't know when Travis would turn up so I quickly went to take my bath, dressed in a sexy lingerie before wearing a forest green v-shaped blouse obviously showing my cleavage and paired it with a black bodycon pencil skirt with a slit all the way up to my thighs also I wore red buttoms and had a gold clutch hanging on me. I didn't do much with make-up though so in all, I was looking natural and sexy. Keisha walked out of her room and stopped staring at me.
"You are the bomb bitch", I smiled when she yanked me to take pictures.
"Come sit, let me finish your beautiful face before Travis walks in", I didn't object she'd have used everything on me and I wasn't ready for a fight. She just kept on applying more foundation on my face, mascara on my eye lashes and a whole lot of stuff I didn't know about. After decades of applying makeup, the bell rang signalling Travis was here and I was getting nervous for whatever reason and my sweaty palms weren't helping either. Keisha went to open the door and there he was, looking sexy in an Armani suit. I gaped when he entered coming towards me, he looked so sexy and I had an urge to strip him and do the deed but I came out of thoughts, and got up to kiss him, he groaned staring at me like I was food. He couldn't keep his eyes of my breast and could tell he was getting turned on.
"These roses are for you babe", he gave them to me and smiled.
"Thank you, I love them, I'd make sure to put it in a vase when we get back", he took my hand leading me out.
"Goodbye kids, use protection and don't forget to pray", Keisha screamed resulting to us laughing. T opened the door for me, and I sat in before closing it to sit at his.
"You look beautiful love, your braids are on fire", I thanked him and kissed him lightly. He started driving to God knows where and wouldn't tell me because it was a suprise. We arrived at a French Restaurant and I was awed and amazed by the interior designs. A lady escorted us to a table and brought the menu's. I couldn't read french but Travis could and he ordered some strange food. The waitress came again with our food and even though, I hadn't tasted it, the smell was divine.

We talked ate and laughed about some things we did, he talked about his crazy exes, I talked about my experience dating guys, we joked till the deserts came through dripping and I literally had to hold my tongue because Red devil was always my favourite desert. Travis smiled allowing ne to dig in, he took a picture of me eating like a hungry bull and instantly sent it to our page.
"I love you, Chloe".
"Me too, Travis but you have to promise me one thing", he seemed confuse.
"That whatever comes our way, you'll stick and stay", he kissed me, nodding.
"Shall we leave now", I nodded when he asked for the bill and paid kindly escorting me back to the car. We went back to his apartment and lets just say if the neighbours heard us, we wouldn't give a damn.

************************************************************************************************

"Whoow...Its beautiful, its like he knows your body veeerrry well", Keisha facepalmed at Sapphire's statement.
"The dress is so beautiful, I love the sequence at the back and the bold yellow", they squealed looking at it.
"Travis is a keeper bitch, keep him", the girls were screaming now, staring at my dress.
We had three hours more before the event and I was fixed in front of the television watching Desperate housewives. Sapphire kept running around, looking for a hair straightner whiles Keisha talked endlessly on the phone to someone. I didn't want to go because a certain someone would arrive and I didn't want to meet him. When it was six, I went into my room to wear my dress and fuck, it was fitting and flawless. I took my clutch and wore my heels, Sapphire came in looking like a fairy, she styled my hair whiles did my make up, we were all set to leave at seven but it was nine and the guys kept calling us to come.

Keisha dress.

Sapphire's dress.

Chloe's dress.

We all got to the event and it was mind blowing. From afar, I could see Sapphires bikini pictures and a lot of people were trying to take pictures with her. I walked inside, looking at all the pictures, whoever edited them did a really good job. Travis was taking credit for his gothic pictures and I could tell he was happy. I walked to him and kissed his cheeks.
"Wow..you always suprise me babe, have you seen your pictures", I shook my head.
"I want to see yours before and besides my boyfriend looks sexy as hell in black, thanks for the dress T", he smiled suddenly becoming confuse.
"What dress", I gaped looking at him.
"You didn't send it, did you", he shook his head and was about to talk but someone interrupted our conversation more like a certain bitch.
"Travis baby, can I take a picture with you", Hailey cooed showing him her breasts. I looked at Travis and smiled whispering in his ear to deal with her. I was still looking at more photos when suddenly I saw my pictures on full display with Iris. It was called seduction and they had used my face for the theme of this event. I remember telling Mr.Michelson that I didn't want to be the face, he should have used the other girls, they didn't mind but I strictly enjoyed my privacy and took that away from me. I found some students gathered around another photo and heard Michaelson's voice, marching towards his end, everyone kept looking at me and calling for more shots but I kept my cool and smiled back.

Michaelson was speaking to some people talking about my picture with Iris, who didn't seem pleased with the whole drama, I could tell he was loosing his mind with the rate at which he was staring at Michaelson.
"And if it isn't the star of the event", Michaelson praised, but I so wanted to smash his face.
"I need to speak to you, Sir", he nodded stepping away from the crowd.
"I know you're pissed Chloe, but it was for the event, I'm sorry if you're not pleased about this whole thing but I'll make it up to you on your next shoot, now smile and wave like my model before I suspend you from my class", he joked trying to lighten up my mood and it did work.
*********************************
Gracias....@_jhella.