5

...........

Woke up in the arms of someone kissing my neck and became alarmed trying to remember the events of what happened last night, I didn't realise I was smiling till a certain someone asked me so.
"Why are you smiling", he nipped my ear.
"Did you bring me to your home", he nodded absolutely not seeing the clue.
"You drove here-
He smashed his lips on mine and I kept mute enjoying his kisses on my body. He showered me with kisses from my neck to my toes and I moaned loving every moment of it.
"Don't worry sweet heart, it was worth it", he said in his cute Arabian accent that made me go crazy.
"I love your accent", I mimicked him and he burst into laughter.
"I have to go, my first class starts exactly six in the evening", he chuckled showing the time to me. It was freaking three in the afternoon and I skipped three classes already. I was panicking, trying to breathe in and out but all he had to do was kiss my neck and tell me to relax and I felt my breathing coming back to normal.

"Why didn't you wake me up Mr.Khassif", I pouted smacking him.
"Iris, the name is Iris", with that he kissed my lips and gave me the orgasm of a life time before going out to make breakfast. I followed him in just my lace bra and thong to the kitchen obviously looking around the house. It was modern and homely but lonely too. My gaze flickered to a portrait of Iris and his parents and I couldn't help but smile. He was wearing a christmas shirt holding a ben ten, smiling whiles his mum was holding the hand of a man who looked exactly like his son. They looked so much in love, it was disgusting and nice at the same time. I came out of my thoughts when someone slapped my ass making me see red.
"That really hurt, Iris".

"Breakfast has been served", I nodded and started eating without looking at him. I was almost done when he laughed and that caught my attention.
"You're a heavy eater Chloe", I smiled looking at him. He hadn't touched his yet so I took my time to feed him while he kept stealing kisses from me. After his last swallow, he took me on the dining table, his couch, the bed room, the shower, his closet, back to the living room and finally he made me rest. I changed into some comfy clothes of his and slept like a baby.

...............................................................

I woke up around ten in the evening and walked to the living room area to see him watching a movie.
"Hey", he got up coming towards me for a kiss.
"Hey", I leaned in his arms as he carried me bridal style to the couch.
"Ummmm......Just so we're clear, there is no relationship between us, THIS", I signalled my hands to the both of us.
"Just happened okay, I'm not a relationship person", If looks could kill, I did have a death wish.
I could see his jaws harden if that's possible, his breath quickened making me scared.
Diverting the topic, I leaned in and kissed him, but he held my cheeks biting my lips and that was painful, because I could almost taste bloood resulting to me wincing.
He pulled back and smiled before getting up.
"I ordered pizza, are you-
"Where's it, I don't see it here", I got up searching around for it but this dude kept laughing at me.
"Let's play some yo mama jokes first, give me your best three and you have the pizza", he suggested  making a grand entrance.

"Your mama is so fat because she has to wear two watches which covers two time zones", he smiled.

"Your mama so fat, when she walked past the television, I missed a whole season of Empire", he laughed but I got more up my sleeves.

"Your mama so easy, a caveman can do her", he smirked.

"Your mama so poor, she went to the wishing well and threw in an IOU", I smiled remembering my step-dad telling me this one.

"Your mama so ugly she turned Medusa to stone", I nodded knowing that was a good one.

"Your mama so fat, when she stepped on the scale, it read to be continued", he burst to laughter and I ran to the kitchen opening the pizza. He was behind me holding my tummy.
"Want to watch a movie", I nodded.
"Can I call my friends to tell them I'm fine", he shook his head.
"NO,YOU'RE MINE", he said in a voice I didn't recognize was his and that scared me.
I moved backwards but he stepped forward obviously sorry for what he did, he carried me at his back and brought a blanket so that we cuddle whiles watching the movie.

In the middle of the movie, some one was knocking on his door so he went to answer it leaving me instantly lonely the minute he did. It had been almost ten minutes and he was still at the door so I got up heading to the door when he also turned away closing the door but the look on his face was scary.

"Iris, who. was. at .the .door", I stepped back with each word and he stepped forward.
"I DON'T LIKE IT WHEN PEOPLE CLAIM WHAT'S MINE CHLOE", he snapped moving closer to me.
"I don't know what you're talking about Iris, please explain", he yanked me by my hair and pulled me to another room. It was so dark but I could feel it wasn't good to be in here. He switched the light on and I gasped looking at him.
"I will punish you Chloe", and with that he tied me to a bed with strings hurting my wrist, spread my legs tying it to some weird stuff, he used a cloth to tie my mouth and blindfolded me, switching off the light.

"I don't know what was even happening anymore, it's like he just switched and I was confused".

I couldn't see what was happening but I screamed when I felt the candle wax on my abdomen. It was painful and treacherous. I begged Iris to tell me why he was acting crazy but he just laughed and tore my clothes leaving me bare naked. He thrusted painfully into me and I cried harder wishing he'd stop but he kept hitting my ass with what felt like a whip and I knew they'd be marks on them tomorrow.

"YOU HAVE FIVE SECONDS TO TELL ME WHO TRAVIS WILLIAMS IS", he strangled me but I had to explain to him.
"Fuck. bo.d.y", my voice sounded hoarse but he continued strangling me, making me cough.
"YOU.ARE.MINE", he roared making me flinch.
"I HAVE CLAIMED YOU, I DON'T WANT ANY FOOL MESSING WHAT WE HAVE", He growled.
"WE DON'T HAVE ANYTHING IRIS, WE'RE JUST FUCK BUDDIES, THAT'S WHAT I WAS TRYING TO TELL YOU WHEN I WOKE UP", something thick slapped me making me scream.
"CHLOE MONTANA, YOU ARE FUCKING MINE, IF ANYONE TRIES TO TAKE YOU AWAY FROM ME, I WON'T HESITATE TO KILL THE PERSON", His voice boomed.
"YOUR.BODY.IS.MINE", and with that he unfolded the cloth and took a knife carving his name at my back.
I couldn't scream anymore, my voice sounded hoarse and the blood dripping from my back was painful. He flipped me backwards and slammed his dick into my ass, and if I thought the pussy was painful, I was wrong, I couldn't breathe when he kept coming in and out of it. He grabbed my hair and fucked harder.
"This is your first time doing Anal, I'll make it nice for you and with that he took a dildo and thrusted it into my pussy, fucking my ass and grabbing my breast at the same time.
"I DONT WANT ANY BOY CLOSE TO YOU OR ELSE YOU'D SUFFER MORE, THIS IS JUST A TIP OF THE ICE-BERG LITTLE CHLOE", with a final thrust he came in me and grunted.

He untied me and removed the cloth from my mouth, I didn't open my eyes because I was scared to look at him.
"Open your eyes, Chloe", he kissed my neck but I flinched rejecting him.
"OPEN YOUR EYES MY LOVE", he growled but I just couldn't.
"You leave me no choice then", he whispered in my ears and slapped me thrice making my cheeks sting. He wiped my tears with his fingers and yanked me by the hair to bend down, I opened my mouth and he filled it with his cork, choking me to death. He kept slamming in and out of my mouth till he came in my mouth daring me to spit it out. I coughed holding my throat whiles he slapped by butt.
"Never let me see you with that boy again", I nodded and kissed him back like a slave before he pulled me up and took me back to his bedroom.
..............................................

Gracias....follow me on Instagram.
Mhajor_key.